Question for the Nov cruise

Mrsg324

I didn't think about this until now.

I know that the weather is warm in the Carib. all year round. Do any of you or your wives wear sundresses on the cruises in winter?

That is all I've bought, now I'm wondering if I should find something else.

It is very warm there, but the ship tends to be cool in the dining room and showrooms, sundress would be fine but she might want to bring a little sweater if she gets cold.

I bring all my summer stuff on cruise no matter what the season is.

I brought sundresses for myself along with my usual formal night attire. For some reason on Explorer last week it was not very cold- which was fine with me.

Now, for my daughter (who is 5) I packed her velvet type dresses and it seemed wierd putting them on her when we had been lounging by the pool in 90 degree weather all day. Psychological conditioning- we left in the cold weather so I packed cold type clothes for her dinner wear.

I didn't think about this until now.

I know that the weather is warm in the Carib. all year round. Do any of you or your wives wear sundresses on the cruises in winter?

That is all I've bought, now I'm wondering if I should find something else.

To put things into perspective. We just had a cold front come into town today here in the Keys. The temperature dipped down into the 70's. It will warm back up in 2 days. The November weather is still hot and sunny in the Caribbean.:)

Thanks, I remember going to Cancun years ago & the weather was great. I've only been on one cruise, it was in July so the weather was no issue. I bought some wraps today that I can wear with my sundresses, so I should be good to go.

Also, if anyone is looking for shoes, I've had a hard time finding summer stuff right now. I got laughed at in the mall when I said, "do y'all have any sundresses on clearance" The girl laughed & said, "sundresses, it is Nov" I replied with, well this is Houston.

Anyway, back to the shoes. I found some really cute sandles & other dress shoes at the Jc Penney outlet for $7-$14

Archived