12- 27 Noordam- no docs yet.Should I be worried?

We2Cruzers

:confused: I called my TA and she said HAL mailed them without a tracking number but it never arrived. Now they have to put a stop on them and then reissue. Has anyone had this same experience? Am I likely to receive them before our cruise? It's not for a few weeks, but I just would feel better if I had them to review.

LK

It sometimes take nearer the Departure Date.

Have you called HAL also now ?

1-877- SAIL HAL

Ask up the chain of command too. You do have a booking Number..eh?

:confused: I called my TA and she said HAL mailed them without a tracking number but it never arrived. Now they have to put a stop on them and then reissue. Has anyone had this same experience? Am I likely to receive them before our cruise? It's not for a few weeks, but I just would feel better if I had them to review.

LK

LK

We received ours here in Canada today for the same sailing date as did the others in the group. (We left last year never did receive any, however, there wasn't a problem at check in. I had called and they said not to worry)

I'm sure they will turn up soon.

Cheers, and here's to our sailaway.

We are sailing on the Zaandam Dec. 11, but leaving on Dec. 6 and still no docs. TA said today that she will put them in the mail on Friday! This doesn't leave much time! What should I do?:confused:

The docs are a formality and certainly not necessasry for boarding.

Show up for your cruise with your booking number and appropriate ID's. You can obtain luggage tags at the appropriate location. If you know your cabin number, enter it on the tag. Otherwise, keep your luggage with you and they will handle in at check in.

Have a fabulous cruise and don't worry about this. It will al work out in the end.

Thanks everyone for your advice. I called HAL, and they advised me that I need to speak with my TA again...I'll follow up with her after the holiday.

And while I guess as has been mentioned we will get on the ship anyway, I'll feel better when I've got the docs in my hot little hands. However, I am going to do my best to exercise patience.

LK

:) I was all smiles today when we received our travel documents - it makes it seem "realler".....and now it is one step closer to a worry free time of cruising..aaaah.

One interesting note..is that HAL included a letter stating that they will be testing flexible dining during our cruise - so that everyone for late dining can arrive anytime between 8:00 and 9:00 and be shown to their assigned table.

Same for the early dining.

I don't know if they are doing this on other cruises as well, but think this seems like a nice idea.

LK

Archived