I drink two drinks at night,

I drink two drinks in the afternoon

and it makes me feel alright

I drink two drinks in time of peace

and two in time of war

I drink two drinks before I drink two drinks

and then I drink two more

Aint nuttin like a little Sublime to start off a cruise right!! :D

We are drinkers...putting decos on our doors so we can find them easily LOL!

Yes it is very technical but you've learned something as I have. Cool "trivia", we'll just put that in the back of the brain. Could be the deciding question for that "ship" on a stick.

Mowrider, that girl was probably at Carlos & Charlies, or Senior Frogs, where they just pour it down your throat and don't give a f$%k about you, just so long as you pay the overpriced bill. I went to C & C in Aruba in '05, we were supposed to meet another couple there, thank God they didn't show, $8.00 for two Balashis and we left, what a dump. I don't see the attraction.

Anyways I'd like to become a member of TLC, The Lushes Club, just so long as the meetings are not at C&C or Senoir Frogs. This is what I'm doing for my initiation; next cruise, in 27 days, I will be boarding with 4 bottles of wine and some rum & rye. I've ordered a gift basket that has some wine in it. So that's 5 bottles for a eight day. We'll be attending any and every wine tasting that they have also. Oh did I mention that in '03 on the Disney Magic our bar bill (for 2 people) was @ $1050.00, just for the bar, and that doesn't count the free ones which we got a lot of, and I'm not talking about the Captains party. I like to add them up when we get home. Now remember to get to know your bar tenders & servers. Call them by name and you just might get some freebeis.

Now I have sat in the Captains chair on the bridge and touched the "wheel". They were on auto pilot.

So I submit this as my application into The Lushes Club.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

As long as you're not a burden to anyone else, enjoy however many drinks you want. I am a little old skinny guy with no capasity for booze, (cheap date, one drink, and I'm on the floor !) We will be taking some wine on our next cruise, cause the wife would like to have "a drink" with dinner in the dining room. We will also buy some hard stuff to bring home, cause we have company once in a while. I really enjoy cruising....have absolutly no complaints about anything or anybody on the ship. I even dress up for "Dollie dress-up" nights ! I like Carnival and have the bestest PVP, so I'm good to go headed for # 4. :) :rolleyes: :D

I have read several things about bringing on booze. Whats the real story?

We did the Disney cruise and had no problem taking on booze. I had a whole suitcase full. I have heard that you get the suitcase locks and they can't take it away then. We left our bottles out like setting up a bar and never had a note or anything. We also took what we bought on shore to the room. We didn't open it because we didn't know the rules about getting off the boat with it. We actually took opened bottles off. If we were made to dump it ok but we weren't.

I have read Royal Caribbean doesn't let you take on any. I have read that if you bring wine from home they want to charge you for opening it at the table but not if I open it in my room.

Somebody claify this for me?

Thanks

The official Carnival policy is: You can bring a few bottles of wine, but if you take them to dinner, you will be charged a corkage fee. You are not allowed to bring on any spirits. If you purchase some on the isllands, then you are to check them when you board and they will be returned to you on the last full day of the cruise.

What actually happens it that a lot of people smuggle spirits in their suitcases and try to get by without checking them when they reboard on the islands. Basically, if you get caught, it will be confiscated. If you don't, then you can have the warm fuzzy feeling of getting away with something.

ok I have no idea why it posted word for word like that...oops!:o

This happened to me once. I think it's something in the edit that everytime you hit the space bar it posts. Pain in the keister.:mad:

Mowrider, I'm never a burden. However I do want to live long enough to be a burden on my children.:D

:D I drink two drinks in the morning

I drink two drinks at night,

I drink two drinks in the afternoon

I drink two drinks in time of peace

and two in time of war

I drink two drinks before I drink two drinks

and then I drink two more

i'm needlepointing that to hang on my wall! ROFL!

we're less than a week away from my first ever cruise and let me tell you, beverages will be consumed! i graduated college yesterday - 22 years after graduating high school. i just turned 40 plus my mom turns 60 the day we get back into port. it's me, my mom and my sister (who just found out she's pg)there's too many reasons to celebrate NOT to celebrate!

i don't care if it's 9 in the morning or 9 at night. i'll just drink myself sober and start working on it again! i don't plan on getting so smashed that i can't enjoy this trip, but what the heck, i deserve it!

so i happily join the boozin cruizin club! hope i can get my case of beer on board!

[quote name='Las Vegas Non Rev']:D I [COLOR=darkred]drink two drinks[/COLOR] in the morning
I[COLOR=darkred] drink two drinks[/COLOR] at night,
I [COLOR=darkred]drink two drinks[/COLOR] in the afternoon
I [COLOR=darkred]drink two drinks[/COLOR] in time of peace
and two in time of war
I [COLOR=darkred]drink two drinks[/COLOR] before I [COLOR=darkred]drink two drinks[/COLOR]
and then I [COLOR=darkred]drink [/COLOR]two more[/quote]I'll drink to that!!... Twice!!

Archived