What a lame voice message from RCCL

Don't get me wrong I really like RCCL.

I called them trying to order a gift certificate. I got this message telling me their offices are closed & please call back during regular working hours.

Do they tell me when regular working hours are, NO:mad:

So I guess I just waste my time during the day trying to figure out WHAT the hours are

Okay done with my rant:o

I didn't say it was the end of the world. Plus I started my post with I love RCCL

I just believe that a large corporation would have a set policy for what their voice mail messages would relay

Sorry if I offended anyone:eek:

I would think you would have to look at the times on EST compared to your CST. If you have cruised with RCCL before call Crown and Anchor at 800 526-9723. Their hours are M-F 9 am to 11 pm EST, Sat & Sun 10am to 8pm EST.

Got that info off the back of my C & A card.

Time goes on.

The sun will come up with tomorrow.

People here don't know how to drive in snow.

There, I've just offended some people, its not hard here. Though clearly you tried not to. :cool:

I didn't say it was the end of the world. Plus I started my post with I love RCCL

I just believe that a large corporation would have a set policy for what their voice mail messages would relay

People gain a superiority complex when they reach a certain number of posts or cruises. You have not reached that level yet. Nor have I. :p

Don't get me wrong I really like RCCL.

I called them trying to order a gift certificate. I got this message telling me their offices are closed & please call back during regular working hours.

Do they tell me when regular working hours are, NO:mad:

So I guess I just waste my time during the day trying to figure out WHAT the hours are

Okay done with my rant:o

You should be able to vent on here and not be slammed. It would be courteous for them to state hours and also if it is Eastern/Central whatever so that you know when to call back. Not too much to ask....

I wrote a letter to RC today condemning them for their price gauging on the final Rhapsody sailings out of Texas. They should be ashamed! My trip (luckily I booked in July for June 2007) is now $1400 more for an OV. I feel bad for the folks that love this ship and won't be able to afford to go on it one last time!

Archived