Complimentary Toiletries??

HI All

Just a question - I know that on the Pacific Star the following was supplied in the bathroom and cabin - tissues, soap and shower gel (which hubby also used as shampoo) in a pump in the shower recess. Is it the same on the Pacific Sun? What toiletries (if any) are supplied on the Sun?

Thanks

Rach

There is no pump in the shower.

You just get little sachets of soap, shampoo, conditioner and a few sanitary bags if I remember correctly. Your steward will replace them as you use (or steal) them.

They were so crap too, barely worth stealing.

Lol. :o

Call me weird, but I never use complimenatary shampoo or conditioners on ships or in hotels. I find them to be a pain in the backside to use, and I like using my Garnier Fructus shampoo and conditioner.:p

Though my mum does 'steal' the soap, shampoo etc from the ships and Hotels, even though we don't use them!! We have quite a collection.:o

I loved the ones the Sky had and still have heaps left, though mainly the body lotion ones now. Of course you put the ones you don't use during the day in your bag to take home.;) Hope the Sapphire has nice ones as well.:D

Archived