Randi's Happy Horses

bearette

Randi will meet you after the tram takes you from the pier, as soon as the ship arrives in port. We had plenty of time to walk around and shop after we got back to the pier, just remember, she wiil pick you up at the pier, you will go in an open air taxi over to a water taxi, then to another open air taxi to the horses... then you will have a great time..riding horses, and ending up at Victors on the beach for lunch... we chose to walk back to the water taxi (through the town, checking out all of the beautiful landscape and people... I have to say , I have some great pics...) instead of the open air taxi, then back to the water taxi and then back to another open air taxi, it drops ypu off near the ship, but if you want to be droppped off at another location, I'm sure she could arrange it... I think Randi is so sweet that she would work out whatever you need,,I nfeel like we had plent of time, we chose to spend a lot of time at Victors!!!!!! Have a great time!!!

We rode her horses last week. In her email, Randi said we'd be back to the ship around 2:00. It ended up just being our family on her horses that day, so we were able to decide to spend less time at Victors. We got back to the ship about 1:00. It was the highlight of our cruise!

Just got off the Legend of the Seas yesterday and we have to say that our time with Randi was a highlight. The whole experience of getting to Stone Island is fun and then the horse riding on the beach is fabulous. Then you top it off with lunch at Victor's. We enjoyed talking with Chris our waiter who was originally from Canada. We were back to the ship around 2:30. It was a great day. Randi also has a new website http://www.cruisemexico.org

mthayer295

We are going on the Legends at the end of August. What did you think about your cruise and what excursions did you do? I am having trouble deciding what to do in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta.

Archived