Cab Fare From Orlando To Port Canaveral

jlmmlm

• 2 weeks later...
We've used Happy Limo and loved them! I can't remember the exact price but it was only about $20 more than the cruise transfer and we got to pick our pick up time and sit back and relax for the ride down.

Yesterday I got an e-mail quote from Happy Limo for one-way towncar transfer from MCO to PC, quoted $71 plus gratuity. When I made an online reservation today (referencing the quote), they raised the price to $121. I called and complained about the change, they admitted their mistake but refused to make any change to the new higher price, so I cancelled. Seems like bait-and-switch... we'll look elsewhere.

i used cocoa beach shuttle...i forget how much it was (maybe 30-40 bucks PP each way, ish...) and they were great....i sort of fouled up my reservation...they were still able to accommodate me....in about 20-30 minutes....

would use them again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Welcome to the boards! :)

You will get better response to your question if you start a new thread instead of adding it to one that was already 3+ years old.

I'm not familiar with that location - hopefully the CAPT or another local can help with specifics.

You might look into how to get from the bus station to the MCO (Orlando International) airport; from there it is easy to catch a cheap shuttle to Port Canaveral - Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Travelynx and CorTrans are the most often suggested providers.

Have a great cruise! :D

MCO website says a taxi is (estimated) $115 to the Port ... bus station is a little further?

https://orlandoairports.net/parking-transportation/

I'm told UBER runs around $80 (you can get a cost via their app ... no charge)

Several shuttle companies will pick up at places other than the airport ... they can't put every option on their web site. I'd call and talk to a people ..... CBshuttle http://www.cbshuttle.com/

remember that taxi price is typically per vehicle while shuttle price is often per person ....

Edited by Capt_BJ

We rented a car from Avis for the one-way drive to the port, which gave us the flexibility of stopping for last-minute items. It helped since we needed sweatshirts.

For the way back we booked shuttle space on Cortrans. They were great. 20.00 per person. Can't recommend them highly enough.