Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

We were on the New Years cruise on the Conquest. We had cabins 9265 & 9267. DD & SIL,2 granddaughters in 67 (Ithink) because of 4 people and DH & I in 65. Great location, next to elevators (no noise), close to pool, windjammar. Also next to atrium where they dropped all the balloons on NYE. We did ride the glass elevators up and down so granddaughters could see it. Enjoy your cruise, we did!! Only downside was we ask our steward to open the divider on balcony, which he did. When the divider was open it was in front of the cabin door out to the b alcony. It would swing back and forth. If we were all out on balcony we would put a chair in front of it. The girls could go back and forth. Again enjoy the cruise!!!

Hi everybody,

Would someone pretty please email me the capers for the western itinerary? I would greatly appreciate it.

LILMSONRY1@COX.NET

:)

Do you have facebook? Mine are all scanned in - you could copy them to your computer & print. I can e-mail, too. How big of an e-mail can you receive? It would be about 28 pages.

Do you have facebook? Mine are all scanned in - you could copy them to your computer & print. I can e-mail, too. How big of an e-mail can you receive? It would be about 28 pages.

I would love to have a copy of the capers for the Conquest western itinerary. Would you mind emailing them to me. I think I can receive them through my email. The address is:

mcrenick @ sbcglobal dot net

Thanks so much!

hi folks,

dh and I leaving October 18, Eastern Ite. just wondering if any of the pools on Conquest are heated? It may be a tad cool leaving out of Galveston in October? Thanks in advance for your response ;)

Sorry to say, no, the pools are not heated. We cruised on the inaugural Bahamas cruise in February and it was just plain cold. Very little swimming except in Key West and Bahamas. Also, it rained one whole day on the way back. However, the weather in Key West and Bahamas was perfect. Galveston in October could be very iffy. It could be nice and warm or cool if a front came through. Be on the safe side and wear long pants and take a sweatshirt or sweater. Start checking the weather about 10 days out to give you an idea. We have sailed out of Galveston 7 or 8 times. Have a great cruise!

Edited by travel girl23

Thank you so very much, I did receive them just fine.

I appreciate your time and trouble!!

Alright, I need some help here. We are on the Conquest in a couple of weeks and I am proposing. We met at a karaoke bar and so I thought it would be fun to sing the same song "Brown Eyed Girl" and have my girlfriend come up in the middle, stop the song, drop to a knee and propose. She has no clue so it would be a fun proposal. (We are both middle aged and divorced so the whole romantic, young and in love proposal has been done, time for something new and fun!!!) But, I have no idea what Karaoke is like on the Conquest. I want to do this the first evening so we can celebrate from day one (and I can quit hiding the ring!!!) Does anyone know if this is possible on the first evening?

Alright, I need some help here. We are on the Conquest in a couple of weeks and I am proposing. We met at a karaoke bar and so I thought it would be fun to sing the same song "Brown Eyed Girl" and have my girlfriend come up in the middle, stop the song, drop to a knee and propose. She has no clue so it would be a fun proposal. (We are both middle aged and divorced so the whole romantic, young and in love proposal has been done, time for something new and fun!!!) But, I have no idea what Karaoke is like on the Conquest. I want to do this the first evening so we can celebrate from day one (and I can quit hiding the ring!!!) Does anyone know if this is possible on the first evening?

:cool:Come on over to the Conquest Crazies thread, Host Mach may be able to help ya!!:)

Hey, Clark... email me. I'm pretty sure I can help you out.

My email address is in my signature...

:)

3.gifHey cfb!! I hope you take up Mach's offer!! :) I want to go to the karaoke bar and see ya do this!!:)

I'm emailing Mach now to see what he suggests. If this works as a surprise she will be the most shocked fiance on the boat. Hope it works and you can see it or even better, takes some pics of it for me!!!

3.gifHey cfb!! I hope you take up Mach's offer!! :) I want to go to the karaoke bar and see ya do this!!:)

I hope it all works out. What night wil it be so we can attend?

It's gotta be the Sunday of departure so we can party and celebrate the whole time. I've gone the whole 9 yards by getting a suite and making her think it's a balcony so we need to use that big room to "celebrate" the event the whole week.

It's gotta be the Sunday of departure so we can party and celebrate the whole time. I've gone the whole 9 yards by getting a suite and making her think it's a balcony so we need to use that big room to "celebrate" the event the whole week.

I am glad eveything has worked for you two from a couple of weeks ago.

Well, I don't know what else to advise; are you using MS Internet Explorer, or Firefox, or Safari?

This is the exact text from my signature for the Legend cruise I'm taking on April 25, 2010. If you click on the icon in the upper right of the signature box it switches back and for between the raw HTML and the actual picture of the cruise ship and the countdown clock. The icon has a little A and a Bigger Blue A in the square and hovering over it will say "Switch Editor Mode".

Here is the actual text and you just edit the date in the test where see the month, day and year. See if this will work for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

<EMBED height=200 name=countdown type=application/x-shockwave-flash align=middle pluginspage="<a href=" width=300

src="http://www.*****/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.*****/&clickLABEL=MySpace

Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock

Codes&skin=http://www.*****/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/16.jpg&text=We%20sail%20on%20the%20Carnival%20Legend&untilColor

=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=04&day=25&hour=4&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" getflashplayer? go <a

href="http://www.macromedia.com" target="_blank"><A href="http://www.*****/">

Carnival Conquest 2-17-2008

Carnival Ecstasy March 2001