Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

We were on the Conquest Sept, 2009 and fell in love with the 4 man band from the Philippnes at the Impressionist Bar... Does anyone know what the name of the band is? I can't find my capers...ugggg!!! We are going to be back on the Conquest in October for the 4th time and we would be SO excited if they were there again...

• 1 month later...
This thread is too good to get buried. I am cruising the Conquest again in April, and I still devour everything I can about the ship. It just adds to the excitement of the trip for me.

......not sure why this got buried either.....

We were on the Conquest Sept, 2009 and fell in love with the 4 man band from the Philippnes at the Impressionist Bar... Does anyone know what the name of the band is? I can't find my capers...ugggg!!! We are going to be back on the Conquest in October for the 4th time and we would be SO excited if they were there again...

Are you talking about Manilla...we were on the Conquest January 16 and 23, and they were great. We loved listening to them.

I am cruising again on Conquest but I am doing the bahamas this time!!! I need information on things to do there!!

might as well go to Atlantis.....and it takes a lot of money to!!!

If you like rum, when in Key West, go to the Rum Barrell.

They have rum from ALL over. Make sure you try several of the sippin' rums:D

Me and the DH are going to MoBay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel in 3 weeks on the Conquest. 2nd Carnival Cruise, 1st time on Conquest.

We are doing the Hannibal Catamaran Stingray City Snorkel Tour in GC and Nachi Cocom in Cozumel. Just gonna wing it in MoBay.

Is there anything different or anything that stands out on the Conquest?

I am cruising again on Conquest but I am doing the bahamas this time!!! I need information on things to do there!!

We did the Key West/Bahamas itinerary in 2009 and you absolutely should look in to the Dolphin experience with UNEXSO in Freeport. It was incredible!! We chose the encounter where you are in a lagoon with the dolphins swimming freely around you. They allowed a total of 12 people to participate and only 6 could be in the water at any given time. Everyone had plenty of time to enjoy the dolphins. I told my friends, aside from giving birth to my children, it was the most incredible experience of my life! You will never forget it...

Are you talking about Manilla...we were on the Conquest January 16 and 23, and they were great. We loved listening to them.

YES, Thank you...that's them!! I sure hope they will be there in October, we loved listening to them also...and loved their little quirks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Does the Conquest still have lounge chairs set up outside on the Atlantic deck in the shade (under the life boats)? Always enjoyed the peacefulness out there compared to the crowd and hot sun on the Lido, etc. Thanks in advance.

Just got off the Conquest Feb 13. Had a great 14 days. Have any questions? Just ask

Does the Conquest still have lounge chairs set up outside on the Atlantic deck in the shade (under the life boats)? Always enjoyed the peacefulness out there compared to the crowd and hot sun on the Lido, etc. Thanks in advance.

They did last november! I love sitting out there too. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone please tell me which dining room the anytime dining is in? Upstairs? Any comments on it for the Conquest? Did you enjoy it or regret it?

Thanks

Last December, YTD was in Renoir (the forward dining room), lower (3 - Lobby Deck), port side. We had late dining, but we're going to try YTD next cruise.

Last December, YTD was in Renoir (the forward dining room), lower (3 - Lobby Deck), port side. We had late dining, but we're going to try YTD next cruise.

Thanks....yeah we are trying it on the Conquest in a few weeks. Wanted past cruisers perspectives.

Guess it varies ship by ship on location. Have read on other threads that it can also be forward dining but deck 4