Edit Button on RCI Reservation Page

nddomer04

I booked my upcoming March 10th cruise on rccl.com, and I have always been able to click the "Edit" button next to the room selection, hotel option, and airport transfer. Now, that edit buttons next to the entire top section have gone away. Is this just RCI doing work on the website, or do you lose the ability to use this feature at some set point before your cruise?

Thanks!

I booked my upcoming March 10th cruise on rccl.com, and I have always been able to click the "Edit" button next to the room selection, hotel option, and airport transfer. Now, that edit buttons next to the entire top section have gone away. Is this just RCI doing work on the website, or do you lose the ability to use this feature at some set point before your cruise?

Thanks!

Have you made any changes to your reservation by phone? This happened on a previous reservation of mine after I had made a stateroom change on the phone. I called back and asked why the edit button no longer appeared on my reservation and the rep told me because any further alterations to my reservation had to be made over the phone from that point.

Thanks!

I have been having trouble getting into my Navigator, March 10 cruise for weeks. I did finally get in today, but friends of ours still haven't. We are trying to finish filling out our setsail passes. Frustrating! We are booked through a TA.

It has never worked for us trying to book 2 cabins online because the C&A number does not match the names on the res. Nowhere on the page can I get the "hand" to click on. Their site is not user friendly and as a result, we have to bother them to do what we could do ourself if they fixed their site.

It's very odd. I never made any changes over the phone...the only things I did on the phone included requesting a small table and having my Diamond discount applied, and both of those we done weeks and weeks ago. Now, all of a sudden the edit buttons in the Cruise Details section have disapperaed. I can still view/edit anything else on the page, including Guest Information, Documents & Check In, and Cruise Enhancements.

It's very odd. I never made any changes over the phone...the only things I did on the phone included requesting a small table and having my Diamond discount applied, and both of those we done weeks and weeks ago. Now, all of a sudden the edit buttons in the Cruise Details section have disapperaed. I can still view/edit anything else on the page, including Guest Information, Documents & Check In, and Cruise Enhancements.

You just jogged my memory. That's what happened to me, right after I had a discount applied to the stateroom. The rep confirmed that on the phone to me as well. He told me any other changes to the stateroom would have to be done over the phone because the reservation had been overidden by a supervisor for the discount to be applied. He also told me I could make other alterations to the reservation that did not have to do with changing staterooms or catagories online though.

It has never worked for us trying to book 2 cabins online because the C&A number does not match the names on the res. Nowhere on the page can I get the "hand" to click on. Their site is not user friendly and as a result, we have to bother them to do what we could do ourself if they fixed their site.

Try changing your name in profile for the crown and anchor society to match your reservation, then add your membership number.

You just jogged my memory. That's what happened to me, right after I had a discount applied to the stateroom. The rep confirmed that on the phone to me as well. He told me any other changes to the stateroom would have to be done over the phone because the reservation had been overidden by a supervisor for the discount to be applied. He also told me I could make other alterations to the reservation that did not have to do with changing staterooms or catagories online though.

Why would I have had access to that info for all these weeks, though? The discount was applied a long time ago, and it was certainly reflected in the purchase price back then. Is the system that delayed?

Here's a thought.....

Are the Guest Vacation Documents being mailed? I wonder if, once that happens, you are locked out of the Cruise Details options. I just clicked the "Guest Vacation Documents" link, and I may no longer choose whether I want them mailed or emailed. Just as of a couple days ago, I was able to determine how I wanted to receive those.

I thought it might be a little early, though....I'm not leaving until March 10th on Navigator.

It can't have anything to do with a discount applied as I just faxed in my C & A certificates and the discount was applied to my cruises but I can still edit whatever I want to. I have one reservation I booked onboard and I can't edit that unless I call them and it just shows view instead of edit. You should get your cruise docs about 30 days from the sail date so you should get your docs around Feb 10. To allow for printing and time to mail them, it's possible that you can't make any changes at this point to the reservation. :o

Be Careful when editing your cabin selection.

When I changed cabins online we were charged the current price of the Category we selected.

We just changed cabins in the same category so we shouldn't have been charged anything extra. Since we booked a while back the price of the category we picked went up $320.00.

Had to call Royal Caribbean the next morning and get the charge taken off the Reservation Page. When I called the first rep couldn't help me, I was transfered to the Resolution Department. She said hold on, came back in a few minutes and said it was taken care of and was emailing me a New Confirmation showing the new cabin.

Went back online to see if everything was okay, and sure enough the edit button next to the new cabin is gone. Like others have found out I assume any other cabin changes now must be done by calling on the phone.

Archived