Movies Under the Stars? Which Movies are playing now?

Suncat

I was on the July 10th sailing and it was Starsky and Hutch in the early week and then Calendar Girls later in the week. Each one had two nights of showing and two shows per night.

Christy

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=royalblue]For DH and I, just the fact that this is something "new" to the Princess line, will be fun and exciting. I don't think we'll mind what they are showing, just as long as we get a "seat" and enjoy cruising under the stars. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font]

We just hope they don't change the Wizard of Oz sing-a-long. It's been running awhile now, but we're looking forward to that one :) Don't know about you, but that sounds like fun to me :D Suncat, care to join us???

[quote name='marlinmike']We just hope they don't change the Wizard of Oz sing-a-long. It's been running awhile now, but we're looking forward to that one :) Don't know about you, but that sounds like fun to me :D Suncat, care to join us???[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in the Wizard of Oz sing-a-long and if I get DH a little buzzed he may enjoy it too.

I can't believe it has come down to 2 days! OMG - I'm not ready, but magically will be by Thursday afternoon!

See you at the airport!:p

[i]The Perfect Storm[/i] is SO much scarier than [i]Titanic[/i]. [b] I would freak out[/b]. I actually had a panic attack the first time I watched it: NO KIDDING! and I like scary movies. It must be some deep-seeded fear of fish stix.

I think Princess needs to update the movies. I had the two same movies with the Wizard of Oz back on my June 12 sailing!!!! I guess they figure people at most do b2b so they can keep the same movies.....but I think so many 'better' movies are available.

Tina

Archived