superior ocean view on Sovereign have tub?

The SOs on deck 9 do have a tub. We've enjoyed them several times, very deep so watch you step when stepping over the edge of the tub out of the shower. It's higher that normal. No fridge (unless they added during last refurbishment). You also have a safe on deck 9 which isn't offered with the lower categories. I believe all of deck 9 is SO category cabins.

The SOs on deck 9 do have a tub. We've enjoyed them several times, very deep so watch you step when stepping over the edge of the tub out of the shower. It's higher that normal. No fridge (unless they added during last refurbishment). You also have a safe on deck 9 which isn't offered with the lower categories. I believe all of deck 9 is SO category cabins.

Really? I was told my RCI that only JS and above have tubs, and the pics that I have seen only show a shower. But this could be the usual case of RCI customer service not knowing much at all.

Superior Oceanview Staterooms

Deck: Deck 9

Superior Oceanview Staterooms SO feature two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, a picture window, sitting area with sofa bed, private bathroom with tub and shower, minisafe, vanity area, closed-circuit TV, radio, phone, and a hairdryer. Approximately 157-sq.-ft. stateroom. Please note: Cabin 9504 has an obstructed view.

this is from travelocity web site. they also have floorplans for the bathrooms on all decks/cabin categories and there is a tub in deck 9 staterooms.

I know that stateroom 9586 has a tub..have been in that cabin 2x.

They USED to have tubs in the Superior OV's --before renovation--I know, because we had one on deck 9! (However the tub leaked all over the bathroom floor everytime it was used! Thank goodness for the floor drain!)

I haven't been on Sov. post renovation, so I don't know if that has changed.

Archived