*Should I get another cabin on a higher deck?*

I have a balcony cabin right now and I'm on the 6th deck. But I was wondering if I should change my room to a higher deck. What do you guys think? I don't know if I can even do this, but I thought I'd ask. I am on the EOS. Great Ship, by the way, but I just wanted some opinions of my cc friends.

Please let me know what you think......and Thanks! :)

The only reason I would switch to a upper deck would be if the location of the available cabin were an Aft cabin (number 1 reason right there), closer to the stairs, closer to the pool deck or closer to the Windjammer.

Balcony cabins on deck 6(Explorer.also Voyager and Adventure) have more of a solid half wall...............decks 7 and up have more open walls and you see straight out to the water when sitting down.........

I would change........

Unless there is no price difference, I wouldn't spend more just to be a deck or so higher! If you want to look at the sea, you will most likely be standing at the rail of your balcony, anyway! I would only change if it was too a bigger room.

Unless there is no price difference, I wouldn't spend more just to be a deck or so higher! If you want to look at the sea, you will most likely be standing at the rail of your balcony, anyway! I would only change if it was too a bigger room.

I disagree.............its nice to be sitting out there,maybe having a glass of wine or maybe a morning cup of coffee, and just relax and enjoy the scenery......

Besides,most categories (D and Es) that are on deck 6 are on deck 7 and higher too...........

we just had a deck 6 hump cabin on explorer- loved it- found out about the metal up to the railing before we went and worried that i had made a mistake getting deck 6- was not a problem at all- loved the location- loved our balcony- the metal did not affect our experience one bit- there is a ledge across the top of the railing ( hard to explain) that you could put your drink on while standing there enjoying that awesome view-

I've only been on one other cruise (EOS) and it was on the 10th deck - awsome. So great we booked it again for our cruise On 2/11. We noticed that these rooms go right away and there is only 4 or 5 of them on this deck. As a result the traffic is also very light throuout the day. It's probably too late for these rooms now for you, but if you can. We had to book them 6 months in advance and as it was we got the last one.

RickP

Archived