Almost a nightmare... almost

7SeasLover

Thank you all for you help with this. I have a feeling that this trip isn't going to happen at all for me. My friend is already 2 days late getting back to me on her prefered travel dates. She is a blast to be with, but like I said...so unreliable. Maybe it's because she is such a free spirit that I laugh so much when we do get together,LOL. We still have 8 days before I have to commit my time, and to her that's a lifetime away,LOL

Thanks again,

Donna

Thank you all for you help with this. I have a feeling that this trip isn't going to happen at all for me. My friend is already 2 days late getting back to me on her prefered travel dates. She is a blast to be with, but like I said...so unreliable. Maybe it's because she is such a free spirit that I laugh so much when we do get together,LOL. We still have 8 days before I have to commit my time, and to her that's a lifetime away,LOL

Thanks again,

Donna

I've been in the same boat sometimes! And I must admit to being on both ends. Frustrated with a friend who has backed out many times and I can't depend on her, and I never ever back out once I'm commited but sometimes it takes me awhile to commit because I have to get all my eggs in order and that can take to the last minute! Hopefully that is her case and things will work out.

We actually both have excellent medical reasons to cancel. I was just diagnosed with a malignant tumor and will be having surgery in a few days, but I hope to be well enough to travel by March. Chemo, if necessary, will start when I get back.

Wanted to wish you well! Thoughts are with you!

I'm just having a blast planning my cruises. I'm not going to let a little thing like the big C get me down.

I leave in 52 days for South America and 5 weeks after we get back I go to Alaska with my husband to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary.

Look out world -- I'm still cruisin'! Again, thanks for all the well wishes. I'll try to upload as we sail Cape Horn!

I'm just having a blast planning my cruises. I'm not going to let a little thing like the big C get me down.

I leave in 52 days for South America and 5 weeks after we get back I go to Alaska with my husband to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary.

Look out world -- I'm still cruisin'! Again, thanks for all the well wishes. I'll try to upload as we sail Cape Horn!

Archived