Are there any one-way cruises to St. Thomas?

luv2spy

Well if you are willing to fly to San Juan, the Golden Princess leaves from there and the day before disembarkation it stops in St Thomas. It is scheduled as a 7 day cruise

From Ft Lauderale the Sun Princess and Dawn Princess takes a 10 day cruise that on what would be a 7 day's cruise disembarkation day, happens to be in St Thomas.

So in theory, you could take a 7 day cruise and end up it St Thomas for the rest of your vacation.

luv2spy. If the price was right I wonder if you could book two cruises back to back and stay there the week betweens stops!
No you can't do that because the b/b cruises would be sailing with an empty cabin part of the way on both cruises and you can't embark in St. Thomas.

I tried to book a cruise with the hopes of disembarking in St. Thomas (paying full cruise fare) and was told that it was up to the Captain on that particular ship to decide if he would allow you to disembark. My reasoning was that if you get off the ship and don't get back on, that pretty well takes it out of the Captains hands. After checking the cruise price, the hotel stay, and the flight home, it just wasn't an option. :eek:

Archived