"Have I told you lately that I Love you"

lkmamom

Wow, just finished reading some really vicious debates going on the Princess boards. Thanks for all of the level headed and kind advice that all of you offer to those of us new to HAL. It makes sailing HAL with all of you such a pleasure:)

Linda

And Princess is a tea party compared to the usual bickering on the Celebrity board... :rolleyes:

As one who's had to pull a few arrows out of my hide over there on the X boards, I certainly agree with that comment!

As one who's had to pull a few arrows out of my hide over there on the X boards, I certainly agree with that comment!

The arrows wouldn't have done much damage if you had kept the leather pants on. But when you pulled them down to moon the crowd over there...:D

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Try giving your honest opnion on the NCL board! The usual "attackers" show up. At least here people sympathise and try to help you.

Thanks for all of the level headed and kind advice that all of you offer to those of us new to HAL. It makes sailing HAL with all of you such a pleasure:)

Linda

What a nice thing to read! :) How kind of you to post this. :) :)

er, Grumpy, it's Sir Scott who wears the leather pants. Brian wears jeans and a jacket and makes them look chic.

BTW - Did you enjoy your See's Chocolates?

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyouverymuch. :D

It took more than one sitting to eat the entire box :rolleyes: , but finish them off I did. And I thought of how sweet it was for you to gift them to me with (almost) every bite. :)

Archived