Cozumel port & Carlos & Charlies

luckydogone

I'm going to be in Cozumel March 12th on Carnivals Glory. I hear that it's kinda a hit or miss if you dock or tender there. Is Carlos & Charlies & Senoir Frogs open? We're going to be spending much of the day at Nachi Cocom but would love to finsh it off at Carlos & Charlies like we did a couple years ago. Aslo how far of a walk is it from the port to those places? The last 2 times I've been to Cozumel we docked down by Fat Tuesdays which I hear that dock is still out of service. Any info will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

We docked on the Glory at the downtown Pier. I guess it's hit and miss where you'll dock. We did not know until the night before when the Capt. announced we'd be docking downtown. Senior Frogs / Carlos and Charlies is right directly in front of the dock. You can't miss them. Easy to stagger/drag yourself back onto the ship after a hard day of tasting the local beverages.icon14.gif

If you dock at Punta Langosta...Carlos N Charlies will be a direct hit.

If you dock at the International (which rarely happens since it is owned by RCCL) it will be a short taxi ride.

If you tender in at Playa Maya, it will be a short $5-6 dollar taxi ride.

Have a great cruise!!

• 1 month later...

We're on the Fantasy. I think we are supposed to tender. Does that mean that it will be the Playa Mia pier? We want to go to Paradise Island, but our group also wants to get T-shirts from Carlos n Charlie and/or Senior Frogs. What should our plan be? Thanks

We're on the Fantasy. I think we are supposed to tender. Does that mean that it will be the Playa Mia pier? We want to go to Paradise Island, but our group also wants to get T-shirts from Carlos n Charlie and/or Senior Frogs. What should our plan be? Thanks

On 3/22 there will be six ships .... You will probably tender to Puerta Maya pier..

Have a great trip:)

So if you tender at Puerto Maya, how far to Carlos and Charlies? How do we get to Paradise Island from this location? Sorry about all the questions, but the boys want to go to a beach but then get T-shirts from C & C/Senior Frogs

So if you tender at Puerto Maya, how far to Carlos and Charlies? How do we get to Paradise Island from this location? Sorry about all the questions, but the boys want to go to a beach but then get T-shirts from C & C/Senior Frogs

Its called passion island and you book with the cruise line... Or maybe your talking about Paradise Beach? The cruise excursion will provide transportation to Passion island if that is were you are going, if paradise beach than a short cab ride will get you there.

Archived