Past Crown and Anchor Mailed Certificates

JillH

Here in Australia, I have not received any coupons for nearly a year. The local RCCL representative may be able to assist me to get value for coupons I have not received but I need to be able to provide details of coupons I would have been entitled to. We are platinum members traveling on the Splendour of the Seas, 23 April, 6 & 12 May this year. Any info on past or current savings certificates for these cruises would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Jill

Thanks for your help Merion Mom. Its much appreciated. Now does anyone still have information on any of the expired certificates? That would be extremely helpful as the agent here requires the information so they may assist me get what we would have been entitled to. Thanks

We are also in Australia and are having the same problem. We are currently booked on Freedom onSept 16 in a balcony.Could anyone tell me if there any applicable coupons for our sailing?

We had to do the same thing for our cruise we took in December aboard the Navigator..seems a little silly RCCL will not send our books to us here :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help

leslie

We are also in Australia and are having the same problem. We are currently booked on Freedom onSept 16 in a balcony.Could anyone tell me if there any applicable coupons for our sailing?

We had to do the same thing for our cruise we took in December aboard the Navigator..seems a little silly RCCL will not send our books to us here :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help

leslie

I live here in the states and they haven't sent my new ones to me either?

I called and was told they would be in the mail in 2-3 days.

I am still waiting. :(

Here in Australia, I have not received any coupons for nearly a year. The local RCCL representative may be able to assist me to get value for coupons I have not received but I need to be able to provide details of coupons I would have been entitled to. We are platinum members traveling on the Splendour of the Seas, 23 April, 6 & 12 May this year. Any info on past or current savings certificates for these cruises would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Jill

Jill, I still have the savings certificate sheet with all the discounts that expired 12/31/06. Unfortunately your sailings are not listed.

Thanks for any help

leslie

Leslie, I also checked for your sailings and unfortunately nothing is showing on the expired or current sheets that I have.

:confused: When was the last mailing with coupons? I'm in the U.S. and it seems that they replaced the mailings with emails and links to their site with specials?? I've cruised on RCCL in the last year....

Nancy

:confused: When was the last mailing with coupons? I'm in the U.S. and it seems that they replaced the mailings with emails and links to their site with specials?? I've cruised on RCCL in the last year....

Nancy

They are mailing the savings certificates every quarter now....in addition to the ones that you see online.....so, in January I received those that are good until March 31.

When we got our first mailing it said that if I access the C&A website online coupons (because you have to enter your C&A number) I will automatically remove myself from their mailing list. So, now the mailings come to my husband in his C&A number.

Others have said that if you call C&A, they will adjust your file so that you can receive both. The online coupons have a booking window (have to book within the month of the coupon being shown), the mailed coupons are good for three months and can be used on cruises already booked.

Thanks to everyone for the information and checking for me.

Merion_Mom you mentioned that there were coupons for Liberty, were any of them for September? We may consider if we can get a decent rate .

We cannot view the coupons on the website either,When I type in my C7A number it tells me to contact my local RCCL representative.When i call the company that does their bookings here , they usually have no idea what the coupons are currently.

I love RCCL but sometimes it can be a :rolleyes:little frustrating

Thanks to everyone for the information and checking for me.

Merion_Mom you mentioned that there were coupons for Liberty, were any of them for September? We may consider if we can get a decent rate .

We cannot view the coupons on the website either,When I type in my C7A number it tells me to contact my local RCCL representative.When i call the company that does their bookings here , they usually have no idea what the coupons are currently.

I love RCCL but sometimes it can be a :rolleyes:little frustrating

I saw your question and I hope you don't mind my answering it, since I have the certificate in front of me.

The only sailings showing for Liberty are October 20 & 27 and Nov. 3 & 24.

...When we got our first mailing it said that if I access the C&A website online coupons (because you have to enter your C&A number) I will automatically remove myself from their mailing list. So, now the mailings come to my husband in his C&A number.

Others have said that if you call C&A, they will adjust your file so that you can receive both. The online coupons have a booking window (have to book within the month of the coupon being shown), the mailed coupons are good for three months and can be used on cruises already booked.

Thanks! That must be the reason they stopped sending them to me. I'll give them a call.

I live here in the states and they haven't sent my new ones to me either?

I called and was told they would be in the mail in 2-3 days.

I am still waiting. :(

An update. When I called C&A asking for my missing coupons, the very pleasent man told me in 2-3 days they would go out to me.

I waited and finally sent an email asking where they were. The coupons came the same day I sent the email. :o

I received the reply email 2 days later telling me it would take 6+ weeks to receive them.:rolleyes:

From now on I will always call. Email people don't seem to know as much. :p

I'm no longer getting my RCCL magazines (and coupons) even though I last cruised with them within the past year. I'm contemplating doing one of the Rhapsody Asian cruises and am wondering if there are any coupons for them around at the moment?

Sorry, no coupons for that ship at all.

An update. When I called C&A asking for my missing coupons, the very pleasent man told me in 2-3 days they would go out to me.

I waited and finally sent an email asking where they were. The coupons came the same day I sent the email. :o

I received the reply email 2 days later telling me it would take 6+ weeks to receive them.:rolleyes:

From now on I will always call. Email people don't seem to know as much. :p

Yeah, now you have the best of both worlds.........online and snail mail. Humans are so much more accommodating than machines!:D

Yeah, now you have the best of both worlds.........online and snail mail. Humans are so much more accommodating than machines!:D

I was getting them mailed to me up until I made Diamond. (I had to email them a dozen times, call them a dozen times, for my cruise credits to be given to me so I could get to Diamond. (Took 95 days after I cruised to receive them. :mad:

Then I emailed them for the Diamond pins a few times, (If you remember all the postings about Diamond pins and luggage tags) and I think I finally ticked them off and made their "doo doo list". I figured I got blackballed by Crown and Anchor. :o :D So, I didn't get them in January.

I will cross my fingers for March.:D

Archived