Is Spring Break 3-25-07-4-01-07 ??????

In Virginia, our school Spring Break week is April 9th-13th. We cruise on the Legend of the Seas on April 7th-14th. I'm sure there will be plenty of children onboard for my daughter to play with.

I have heard how wild the partygoing can get with college kids during Spring Break. I don't think I want to be anywhere near a cruiseship while they are onboard in multitudes.

Thanks again everyone!!!

Hello again ;)

As you can see, "Spring Break" varies for everyone. While our fellow cruise mate is going during their kids "Spring Break" my poor kiddies will be having to make up one week of homework while we are on our Rhapsody cruise!! We have cruised this same weekend for 4 years, and it varies for everyone.

NOW!! CAN WE PACK YET????? I HAVE STARTED TO PULL OUT THE SHORTS AND T SHIRTS!!! And better yet, the swimsuit fits! Oh yes, I also have grabbed the sunblock and set that with my little get ready pile :)

We have always been careful not to cruise during SB but we always book 10 days so it hasn't been a problem until last year. We booked a 7 day on the Radiance and added a 5 day on the Zenith. Woohoo, it was SB and 5 days.

While I totally support these hard working kids a totally uninhibited cruise, it's not the vacation we are looking for so we will be more careful booking the future. :)

There is no way that the original question can be answered. Spring breaks begin as early as mid February and last until about the first of May.

you have colleges, traditional K-12 schools, Year round K-12 schools, etc.

A lot of colleges and traditional universities take there break about the first of march because that is the middle of the semester. a lot of community colleges take their breaks whenever their local schools are on break because a lot of those students are parents and they want them off the same time as the local K-12 schools to avoid excessive absences.

Year round K-12 schools take breaks about every 10 -12 weeks, no telling when those can be.

The busiest times for K-12 schools are the week before and the week after Easter.

Good luck.

Archived