C&A Question

If I've logged in on rccl.com and have not only entered my c&a number, but my reservation, does that mean it will link the two up? The booking was made through a TA and I didn't have my number by then, although he is aware of the number now. Also, I'm going with my mom, who has her own number and has also logged in and entered her number and reservation. Will it recognize both our c&a memberships, or do we need to do an extra step?

If I've logged in on rccl.com and have not only entered my c&a number, but my reservation, does that mean it will link the two up? The booking was made through a TA and I didn't have my number by then, although he is aware of the number now. Also, I'm going with my mom, who has her own number and has also logged in and entered her number and reservation. Will it recognize both our c&a memberships, or do we need to do an extra step?

Ask your TA to send you an invoice. Your C&A numbers should be on that as part of the agency's official "record" of your cruise booking.

If you use the set-sail (online check-in) you can enter the C&A numbers for every person your self. If you like you can already do it right after that the booking is confirmed. You do not have to wait for final payment. All you need is your booking number; it doesn't matter if you booked through a TA or did it yourself.

Archived