Port Everglades parking question

cruiserdenny

We used Park & Cruise a couple years ago, but it appears port parking is less expensive and possibly more convenient. Is the port parking always available or does it fill up? Any opinions of which we should use when we do the Caribbean in March?

We used Park & Cruise a couple years ago, but it appears port parking is less expensive and possibly more convenient. Is the port parking always available or does it fill up? Any opinions of which we should use when we do the Caribbean in March?

It cost about 76.00 for the week i think

Our cruises have always left on Saturday and we park on the 1st or 2nd level. We usually arrive before 11:00 so we might be beating the crowd. I've heard the parking next to the CB is also used for the Convention Center, but I'm not sure about this.

The parking garages at Port Everglades now charge $15 per day and I do believe they take credit cards. :( There are several nearby parking places that you should check out. Go to http://www.unitedairportparking.com and you'll get a much better deal than paying $15 a day at the port. :) I think the place is called Airport Park N' Go and they're about 8 blocks from the port.

They have free shuttle service to the ship and it's about a $50 charge for the 7 days. Sure beats $105 for the week in the garage. ;)

I was at Port Everglades this morning, a bit chilly I might add, and the posted rate was $12. Now that Port of Miami is charging $15 daily, it's only a matter of time before Port Everglades raises their rates.

Be that as it may it's still your best bet. Parking at the port affords your car security 24/7 by the Broward County Sheriffs, not minimum wage security guards. The garages keep your car out of the hot sun. The best reason is simple, easy in, easy out. Arrive when you want, leave when you want. The outside parking services shuttles get you to the port relatively easily. The problem is when you return. If your ship is not the first on the shuttle loop you could end up waiting an hour or more for your ride to your car.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived