Journey (R-6) Sunset Verandah

mringenoldus

I knew the ship was transferred from something called Renaissance...is that the same class as Oceania sails?

Thanks for the tip!

There were 8 R class ships from Renaissance. 3 are operated by Oceania, 3 by Princess(Tahitian, Pacific, and Royal), and 2 by Celebrity.

They are all the same just like the M class for X are all the same. Only minor differences. Now each line has made some changes to the ships to make them their own. But on the whole, they are all based of the same ships

I knew the ship was transferred from something called Renaissance...is that the same class as Oceania sails?

Thanks for the tip!

There were 8 R class ships from Renaissance. 3 are operated by Oceania, 3 by Princess(Tahitian, Pacific, and Royal), and 2 by Celebrity.

They are all the same just like the M class for X are all the same. Only minor differences. Now each line has made some changes to the ships to make them their own. But on the whole, they are all based of the same ships

The only real differences are on deck 8. The Oceania ships and 2 of the Princess ships (Pacific and Tahitian) have basically a full deck of mini-suites on that deck. The Royal Princess and the 2 Celebrity ships do not have mini-suites on that deck but Celebrity is transforming 32 of those cabins to "sky suites" on that deck. Thus, the Celebrity ships will carry a few more passengers than the other ships.

Does anyone have expeience with the 7th deck aft facing suite on this class of this class of ship?

I am trying to decide between a 2A and the small extra amount for the SV.

Thanks!

If you want the Sunset Veranda take 6090 or 6093 as they have very large balconies due to the configuration of the ship..that has been our secret on Oceania..

Jan

I have run into a glitch. If I move to the Sunset Verandah - Celebrity won't offer me the airfare deal. (They are able to sell those cabins without sweeening the pot, apparently)

I really want the cabin - but then I wou;ld have to hope that I could find airfare for $99 each way and pay to get from the airport to the port in New Jersey.

Any thoughts??

I have run into a glitch. If I move to the Sunset Verandah - Celebrity won't offer me the airfare deal. (They are able to sell those cabins without sweeening the pot, apparently)

I really want the cabin - but then I wou;ld have to hope that I could find airfare for $99 each way and pay to get from the airport to the port in New Jersey.

Any thoughts??

Archived