Another Point Of View

kakalina

The voice of reason..I couldn't agree more Ruth..

Gizmo says "I do not think the pricing was abnormally low"

Gizmo, you must be kidding..Do you really believe that a fare which is approx. $1000 less than the normal rate is not abnormally low...What then do you consider to be "abnormally low"?:rolleyes:

Yes I do think it is not abnormally low. There have been times Hal has reduced rates that are very low.

Ask the "Veendamers" about their fares and what that same cruise cost earlier that year and the following year. The rate was VERY low.

Yes I do think it is not abnormally low. There have been times Hal has reduced rates that are very low.

Ask the "Veendamers" about their fares and what that same cruise cost earlier that year and the following year. The rate was VERY low.

I must agree with Gizmo. I booked the glitch fare and. as I stated on my posts on the glitch thread, while I thought it was a great price, I didn't think it was blatantly in error. And, later on, HAL ended up selling the cabins on my sailing for not much more than the "glitch price".

In my case, the TA covered the difference, we had a lovely cruise and I have only fond memories and good thoughts for all - the TA, HAL, and my fellow CC'ers. I do understand that not everyone ended up in the same place we did and I feel bad or them.

Richard

Archived