Pic's of Cruise Ships in Port

bymyglass

• 3 weeks later...

The NCL Jade at anchor in Cabo Bay ...

IMG_3483.jpg

The Golden Princess docked in PV ...

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

Several ships at anchor in Grand Cayman ...

IMGP0855.jpg

The Majesty of the Seas docked in Miami ...

zIMG_5147.jpg

The Carnival Fascination, NCL Jade and NCL Jewel docked in Miami ...

zIMG_5148.jpg

AAAAAH!!!!:eek:

Haha - Now that is perspective.:D

We were just fascinated watching Vision come in that morning. Thought for use the Dawn was going to be a giant pin-cushion! Can you imagine having a balcony on Dawn, waking up and going out side and seeing the bow of the Vision aiming for you?!?! Wouldn't need any coffee to wake up:p

We were just fascinated watching Vision come in that morning. Thought for use the Dawn was going to be a giant pin-cushion! Can you imagine having a balcony on Dawn, waking up and going out side and seeing the bow of the Vision aiming for you?!?! Wouldn't need any coffee to wake up:p
Do you mean like this ...

DPheadon-2.jpg

or like this ...

IMG_1464.jpg

We had an experience sort of like that last January in Ocho Rios. Not anything nearly as big as Vision though. Just the fuel ship coming in, I don't believe she would have faired to well going against Freedom of the Seas.

gasship.jpg

the pic on the last page of Majesty is kind of funny actually...not sure I have ever seen just one ship in Miami
I don't want to throw ice water on your parade, however, both of those aerial photos were taken only seconds apart. So there were at least four ships in Miami on that day.

I don't think I've posted this one yet. It is the Caribbean Princess docked in Ocho Rios. The photo was taken from the back of the Freedom of the Seas ...

CB-1.jpg

This one is the Freedom of the Seas in Labadee. The photo was taken from the top of the zip line ride ...

3le-IMG_3090.jpg

Here is the Freedom of the Seas trying to hide behind the Rhapsody of the Seas in Cozumel ...

css-FreeRhapinCoz.jpg