DenRus value tour

ubsueg

the value tour is and excellent value. there were only 16 in the group. they will never book more than 30 but told me that they had never had that many. a LOT better than the same itinerary on a huge bus with the ship excursion.

We did the Value Tour in September and had a wonderful time. It provided us adequate time at Peterhof and the Hermitage and many, many other sites. Our guide, Limilda, was wonderful! She is so passionate about sharing the story of Petersburg. I regret not studying more about it before the trip so I could keep up with her.

• 4 months later...
Has anyone done the custom tours in St. Pete? If so, information please! Thank you:rolleyes:

You are in luck. Lots of N. Europe & Baltics forum readers have done private tours in St. Petersburg. Some of them will respond here but many others have already posted their reviews in this forum or in the cruise line forums.

The best advice that I can give you is to take the time to search these boards and read as much as you can about touring with a private company in St. Petersburg. You will not regret the time spent.

You are in luck. Lots of N. Europe & Baltics forum readers have done private tours in St. Petersburg. Some of them will respond here but many others have already posted their reviews in this forum or in the cruise line forums.

The best advice that I can give you is to take the time to search these boards and read as much as you can about touring with a private company in St. Petersburg. You will not regret the time spent.

I may have been nervous about what could have gone wrong with private tours in St Petersburg if it were not for the many reassuring posts that have been posted on these boards.

We used Alla Tours for a two day moderate tour and everything was excellent, from planning to delivery.

This was a very professional operation who value their reputation highly. They will do anything to ensure that you have the best experience.

If we ever return to St Petersburg I will not do it any other way.

Archived