So Slooooowwww!

dmk

Eventhough I have a high speed broad band, Cruise Critic is still so slooowww! Has anything been done to improve the situation that has been going on for days. If there are any hosts reading this post, could you please give an update. I love this board but it is getting more and more frustrating!:eek:

The only thing I have to report is that they are still working to fix problems. No one wants them fixed more than all of us! It's difficult for everyone. I know it's tough to be patient but we hope you'll hang in there with us.

I take it back. About 1/2 an hour ago I could not access RCL or Celebrity. It said private which is something I've never seen before.

It said private because you have to be logged on to view the majority of the web site.

The slowness must have to do with "rush hour" on the boards. Those of us living in Europe have the - seldom - advantage of having the quick access to the boards when almost everyone in the US is sleeping. I often log on at about 10 AM my time (Tenerife). It's then 5 AM in New York and 1 AM in California -- PERFECT!!

The only thing I have to report is that they are still working to fix problems. No one wants them fixed more than all of us! It's difficult for everyone. I know it's tough to be patient but we hope you'll hang in there with us.

Thanks Anne. I appreciate the update. I'll hang in there because this forum is the BEST:)

I frequent a number of various Internet message boards, and rarely experience the problems Cruise Critic has been plaqued with so long.

With regard to the "you get what you pay for" theory, I can't help but wonder/assume/question if Cruise Critic contracts with a "cheap" server.

Archived