Anytime Dining On The Cb

safety

We were on the CB two weeks ago. We had Anytime Dining and I really liked it. We always had dinner in the Palm which is harder to find and get to. But for that reason it wasn't as crowded. We never had to wait. We always ate around 6:00-6:30.

Yep. For us to it was the Palm Dining room. We ate early, but never had to wait and it was easy for us to get a table to ourselves. We loved the flexibility of anytime dining. I thought it was great for an individual family, but if you're traveling with a large group and want to all sit together during dinner traditional dining is the better choice.

We never had to wait. We always ate around 6:00-6:30.

Were you getting a table for 2 or sitting with a group at that hour? How easy was it to get a table for 2 at other times, a little later maybe? Would it be easier to reserve for the whole week when getting on board the first day?

Thanks!

CBpanda, I just wanted to thank you for the pictures you have @ webshots. As the winter goes on, i find myself often lost in the slideshow there just daydreaming about my upcoming cruise. Thank you very much for the great pictures of the ship.

nathan

I was with RJack22.

Palm seemed bigger than the Coral, but didn't really take that big of a look.

Yes, we were two who always shared, but there were many, many, tables for two in the Palm so there would be no problem with two.

I don't ever remember seeing anyone waiting. However, there are two things about anytime I want to mention. It takes longer to do a meal. It takes about 2 hours. Also the service is fine, ok, but you just don't get the relationship you do with one server.

I kinda don't understand making reservations for anytime dining. I think that defeats the purpose. But if you find a waiter you like, or don't even like the idea that you might have to wait 5-15 minutes, than I would reserve and save yourself the self-generated grief that reserving would help relieve.

Definitely if you have a large group, over 4, than it really would be better to go with traditional. Remember, there is usually a 15-20 minute leeway in arriving, so you have alittle flexibility in the timing if you need that.

Have a great cruise. I loved the CB.

Pooh

I liked the Coral better, just because it was more in the center of things. Whenever I went to the Palms, I always felt like I was on the road to nowhere. They are both pretty similar, although to me, the Coral felt more open. I had comparable service in both. We ended up with a waiter we really liked in the Palm, so we went there, and it was great, even with my preference for the Coral.

So, that was completely uphelpful, since I'm wishy-washy and liked it all!

Archived