Do You Just Enjoy Cruises or Do You Just Worry?

Iamboatman

Eric ,

I develop my pics as soon as possible after I arrive home . I look at them and put away in a drawer forever never to look at again . I generally don't buy anything but I did buy a sheep in Ushuaia Argentina. I plan to let that be my representative sometime at one of Martita B's critter parties at the Sky Bar. He's totally awesome !!! I may bring him on this one ! Waterford and Jackie let's bring a critter for our own critter party at the Sky Bar !!!!!!!!! We'll have a critter pageant and let the guests vote on the most likeable critter !!!:p

John cubed, can you send me an email explaining the critter party, I think there would probably be room in our suitcase for an animal carrier (I'm guessing plush?) You and crystal have cute nicknames for your screen names. I feel left out. I could be Jonathan Livingston or Seagull?

As to packing, I like to plan and set aside stuff as soon as I book. Neil is a last minute packer. I did get him to print out his packing list today as we are two weeks down. He did set out the non-clothes items. I've already selected his dinner attire, so that's taken care of.

As to pictures, we usually print out the best and then buy an album just for our trip and then subject family, friends and co-workers to them. Actually I love looking at other people's vacation photos.

Jackie

I am very organised....have the luggage on the spare bed weeks before we leave.....just in case I can fit in one more thing!

Our trip for January 2008 is almost all booked......flights from Oz to LAX on Boxing Day (via Japan)....Hilton Hotel LAX one night......Amtrak LAX/Chicago/Fort Lauderdale...all booked, even have the carriage number etc, 4 nights Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale...just have to book the return flights but its too early yet.

I take thousands of photos, so don't print them...but last trip I used a "Scrap Booking" program and made a journal. I also burn all my pics to DVD's and make slideshows etc. Have lots to annoy friends with in my old age!

lorneross....you don't need a Butler....you need a wife! :eek:

Paul,

Having a 'lit "Critter Party" can be alot of fun! Everyone who is interested just brings their "traveling" stuffed animal~~~our big

Cocktail parties were attended by, at least 75 guests and most of the Pride Officer's/Staff brought their animals. Captain Toenis T. had a Ship's Captain puppet he always brought. We would have the party in the Constellation Lounge and the baby grand piano would be covered in Critter's! The Sky Bar would be a fun place~~~

Actually, these events are just simple excuses to get together for visitin' and merry-making!

MB

Paul,

Having a 'lit "Critter Party" can be alot of fun! Everyone who is interested just brings their "traveling" stuffed animal~~~our big

Cocktail parties were attended by, at least 75 guests and most of the Pride Officer's/Staff brought their animals. Captain Toenis T. had a Ship's Captain puppet he always brought. We would have the party in the Constellation Lounge and the baby grand piano would be covered in Critter's! The Sky Bar would be a fun place~~~

Actually, these events are just simple excuses to get together for visitin' and merry-making!

MB

Guess I'd better plan on having a suite-mate after all! Now...which one to choose....(!) (Don't want to hurt any's feelings...maybe all 4!)

Tubbies! :eek: :D

Well , If you bring 4; I may bring 2 then . I have another critter that is a native of Montevideo , Uruguay ... the perfect companion for the sky bar:) This trip on the Legend will be Legendary when we are finished !!!:D We will bring our critters out at the Mafolie for a meet and greet too !!!!:p

Helga will LOVE it !!!!!!!!!

Paul, you might need at least a "Double" suite in order to accomodate all four!

They seem to play well together(!). I mentioned to them this morning that I was thinking about taking one with me...they were, surprisingly, silent! I think they're waiting for ME to decide! Of course, I'm waiting for my room assignment, as well.....:D

Well , If you bring 4; I may bring 2 then . I have another critter that is a native of Montevideo , Uruguay ... the perfect companion for the sky bar:) This trip on the Legend will be Legendary when we are finished !!!:D We will bring our critters out at the Mafolie for a meet and greet too !!!!:p

Helga will LOVE it !!!!!!!!!

There's something about "grown" men traveling with stuffed animals... oh, well...!!!:eek:

The Legend may not recover!

Paul

who's wondering if this 4th or 5th attempt will actually post....

I actually print out and put my cruise pictures in an album pretty soon after I get home. Since I did a cruise on the Legend in April '06, I added the pictures from my December '06 cruise on the Pride to the same album. And you know what? I found the cutest little software to use, it's by Epson and it's a photo scrapbook. You can print out your pictures, with different templates (some pix you can put three and four on a page, with captions, some one to a page, some two to a page, etc., you choose), in both 8 1/2 x 11 and 5 x 7 glossy paper formats. They give you a little book to stick your pictures in, but I found doing the 5 x 7 pictures was just too small, so I didn't use Epson's album but put them in my own large photo album instead. It was so much fun deciding how to group the pictures.

I'm looking forward to a whole new set later in the year!

Jane :)

Archived