Oosterdam-2/17--A True Banner Cruise

cruznon

Diane,

There was no Dutch dinner.

Another great source of pix, try www.cruiseclues.com You can scroll through bunches and bunches of pictures. ANother source is to check out Revneal's pictures, listed at the bottom of his posts. He's taken some wonderful photos of the Oosterdam.

And, yes, Grampy, I'm still feeling the motion of the ship. But reality has hit...bummer.

Diane,

There was no Dutch dinner.

Another great source of pix, try www.cruiseclues.com You can scroll through bunches and bunches of pictures. ANother source is to check out Revneal's pictures, listed at the bottom of his posts. He's taken some wonderful photos of the Oosterdam.

And, yes, Grampy, I'm still feeling the motion of the ship. But reality has hit...bummer.

Fret not Cruznon. You'll be on the Golden in 45 short days. I have not participated in the rollcall, but am on this sailing as well. We just got off the Dawn and wanted back on....sooooooooooo...here we go again. You have been such a help with us in the past with HAL. Thank you.:cool:

Peggy: thanks for your review and also for the great BANNER! We all took great pride in signing your banner on February 24! I will be posting a review of our Oosterdam experience soon. Suffice it to say, my review will pretty much mirror your experience: outstanding--we are hard pressed to think of any bad moment or situation.

Lisa-thanks for being the wave photo director! It was fun talking with you during the wave last week! We had a great cruise-one of our most enjoyable cruises. I am working my way through the CC posts and my emails to get caught up!

Thanks, Bill. I understand that when Diane went in to pick up the banner on Saturday, Simon de Boer(HM) had it waiting on his desk! :)

I think I'm going to have to go on the Oosterdam again in the fall to check out all the signatures!!! (Such a sacrifice...)

• 5 years later...

Archived