What kind of toiletries provided on RCCL?

bzymama

This is our first cruise and it's on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas.:D Yippee!

Does anyone know what kind of toiletries they provide for you on RCCL? If they provide pretty decent shampoo and conditioner, I won't bring my own. But if it's that shampoo/conditioner in one bottle stuff, I can't use that.

Also, do they give you bar soap or body wash? Do they give shower caps?

Thanks for anyone's experience with this!:)

It depends upon the cabin tyle. If you have a regular balcony or less than it is a shampoo/conditioner mix that is in a container that is attached to the shower unit. There is also bar soap. We always bring our own shampoo - no shower caps.

If you have a suite- then I believe you have the same as in a hotel. HTH - Jan

Unless you are not at all particular about what you use on your hair, take your own products.

I don't pay a whole lot of attention to what brand they use, but it comes in a gallon bottle that is refilled by the cabin steward, I believe it is a shampoo/conditioner combo. Not only do I use a shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, I like to take along a deep conditioner to use at least once, the sun, salt air and water, along with pool water can do a lot of damage to your hair in a week. Ask your hair stylist if they can provide you with a sample, they may be happy to help.

They have bar soap, I haven't used bar soap in probably 30 years, so I take my own body wash.

In short, take along your own supplies to avoid any mystery or disappointment.

The cruiselines probably save $ with us, we don't even take the travel sizes home, even from hotels.

Archived