Wine and Dine Package Now Available On Line

isujim

Yippee!! I ordered a 10 bottle package yesterday for our upcoming 13 day TransAtlantic. Also ordered a couple of extra bottles of champagne for the trip--What the heck, we're on vacation!:D

Paid for all my items online and have also bought and paid for our shore excursions. So nice not to have a HUGE bill at the end of the trip.;)

I don't remember seeing a bottle of wine coupon in our C&A coupon book. Can anybody help me on that?

It was something like Buy a bottle of wine and get 10% off the next one, or something like that.

10% is for Gold. It's 15% for Platinum. I would guess 20% for Diamond. And, yes, it is buy one bottle regular price and get the % off the second bottle.

DH used one on our recent 4-nighter as they don't offer W&D on shorter cruises. He didn't even present it until ordering his second bottle and they still honored it. But you are suppose to present it when ordering the first bottle. Our Head Waiter had to OK it.

Yippee!! I ordered a 10 bottle package yesterday for our upcoming 13 day TransAtlantic. Also ordered a couple of extra bottles of champagne for the trip--What the heck, we're on vacation!:D

Paid for all my items online and have also bought and paid for our shore excursions. So nice not to have a HUGE bill at the end of the trip.;)

I know! I've been doing the same thing for this upcoming cruise, too!

Ordered a wine package, a bottle of champagne for sailaway, one ship's excursion and even put a little something towards our on-board seapass account . This will be the longest cruise we've ever taken ( 12 nts) and I want to be prepared, ya know;) ! Maybe if our final bill is so small my husband will let me book our next cruise while on board!! :D

Archived