Bringing beverages on the ship

revic

My wife and I will be cruising on the Majesty 3/3/07. She likes to drink energy drinks (Monster) and Pepsi One. I was thinking about packing a dozen of each and bringing them on the ship. Can these beverages (or any other beverages other than alcohol) be brought onto the ship? Thanks for any responses.:)

How does one bring soda and such on the cruise? Do you have to pack it in a suitcase or can you just carry it right on in the grocery bag?

I put it in my carry-on, usually a 12-pack. I don't think packing it in a checked suitcase is a good idea - chance of a can exploding; also, NCL might see the cans during the x-ray screening and set it aside in the "naughty" room, thinking it's beer.

How does one bring soda and such on the cruise? Do you have to pack it in a suitcase or can you just carry it right on in the grocery bag?

We put luggage tags on our 'fridge pack' of soda and they were delivered to our rooms along with our luggage. For us, this was easier than packing it in the luggage or a carry-on bag.

Since our room on the Majesty does not have a refridgerator, we were going to bring a roll-a-round cooler with our soda and water so we could ice it down. We thought we would bring it with a luggage tag on it and check it. Will this work?

My wife and I will be cruising on the Majesty 3/3/07. She likes to drink energy drinks (Monster) and Pepsi One. I was thinking about packing a dozen of each and bringing them on the ship. Can these beverages (or any other beverages other than alcohol) be brought onto the ship? Thanks for any responses.:)

Yes, they can.

We haven't done it but we have seen cases by others tagged and brought with their luggage (tagged) to their cabins.

I put it in my carry-on, usually a 12-pack. I don't think packing it in a checked suitcase is a good idea - chance of a can exploding; also, NCL might see the cans during the x-ray screening and set it aside in the "naughty" room, thinking it's beer.

I can verify this:o. I have packed soda cans and sent them off with the porter at the dock, and some cans do break. It's like they get bumped just enough to mis-shape and puncture. Makes a bit of a mess, but thankfully didn't leak out. In any case, I would either carry it next time or just leave it out in its own case with a tag.

I just returned from the Star . Brought a cooler with 12 waters and 12 Diet cokes. No problem. If you have a family, recommend bringing more water as when you get off at the ports you will need more . Didnt want to waste time shopping for water at the ports. Husband also emptied my diet coke carton and packed 12 beers in it and sent it through hand carried check in. No problems.

I

Archived