Fingers crossed

stoneharborlady

How'd you enjoy it? We did that one last year (on Carnival) and absolutely had a BALL!!!!!

LOVED it!

Absolutely the most beautiful stretch of beach I've ever seen. Pure white sand, warm clear blue water. Plenty of food and drink - and the staff is great.

The bottom line is that one needs to be safe. Do not purchase any food products from street vendors. If you want to be pro-active, drink some Pepto-bismol prior to the ingestion of foods while at the port. This way you can coat your stomach and prevent your body from experiencing a reaction to the different oils use in their cooking.

Um...no offense...I'm not a doctor, and I don't even play one on TV, but is that how Peopto actually works? Coats your stomach with an impenetrable lining that prevents absorption of foods?

Hmmm...

We've been to Paradise for the past two years and will be going again this year. We sail the Grand on March 10, 2007. Paradise is wonderful, we've eaten the ceviche and had rum punch, etc with no problems. The kids have had virgin drinks and also had no problem. If you're traveling with kids there is lots for them to do.

Archived