What is your favorite drink on NCL's ships?

Warm Breezes

Hi Judyf,

I hope I have the right one. I believe we sailed together on the NCL Star to the Mex. Riviera last April 2006. How about those margarita's we had high up on the hill overlooking Alcapulco??? They were quite good too!!!!

Hope your upcoming cruise on the Dawn is great; we sailed that ship and really liked it. We are sailing on the Pride of America to Hawaii on April 14 and can hardly wait! ;)

Hope you and your mom are doing well. Take care.:)

Debbie & Joey

NC

Hi Debbie,

It's so good to hear from you, I was looking at those pictures the other day. I loved the Mex. Rev. And yes those Margaritas were good. That was a GREAT tour. I still e-mail Rosie once in a while. She wants us to come back to Acapulco!

Hawaii that's great, I'm hoping next year. Say Hi to Joe and Mom is coming in 30 days with me again. I'll tell her you guys said hi.

• 10 months later...
Mary, you're getting pretty close to sailing! I hope you get some more drink suggestions. :D That BBC does sound good.

Jackie

LOL, that's why I looked up this thread. I knew there was a drink I wanted to try, but forgot last time. Well, I'm not forgetting this time!:p

LOL, that's why I looked up this thread. I knew there was a drink I wanted to try, but forgot last time. Well, I'm not forgetting this time!:p

You had better write it down. ;)

Some of those others sound good too, but be careful of the ones that taste too good. :D

Jackie

What is in a "salty dog". I know this is not a ship drink- but the blonde bartender at Megans Bay makes a "Vanilla Painkiller" that knocks your sox off :) ( And after 2 many other pieces of attire may come off too )!!!!

Archived