Noordam Main Dining Room tables question??

SakeDad

It looks like the tables in the aft section by the windows on the lower level have GREAT views from them...is this accurate? They also seem to be 6-8ppl tables. Can anyone tell me if these are as good as they look for traffic/ocean view/good tables??

Thanks

It looks like the tables in the aft section by the windows on the lower level have GREAT views from them...is this accurate? They also seem to be 6-8ppl tables. Can anyone tell me if these are as good as they look for traffic/ocean view/good tables??

Thanks

Those tables are great. We had one of those for the Indonesian Tea. Although any of the window tables are fine. We had a table by the window for 6/8 for dinner...much nicer than one of the interior tables.

We had table 136 on the Noordam in January. It was for six and by the window. Great table. Most evenings it was almost dark by the time we sat down at 6:00 so you didn't really see much of a view. Our wait staff was the absolute best. We were priviledged to have "Burt" Reynold and Ary.

We were at Table 133 on the 1/27 sailing. Aft windows right on the props. It was one of the highlights of the trip (and there were many). Great views - even when it is just the wake illuminated by the lights at the back of the ship. Our table was for 6.

Attached are two shots of the table while we were still docked in St.Maarten - good looking guy on the left is me, DW is on the window, my grandaughter and our friends round out the group.

Richard

280751081_nordamtable.jpg.03816996242712a150e00946bef56508.jpg

330905898_nordamtable2.jpg.3e61a241597d5239ac7f4c5c5402070e.jpg

Thanks

Where did you find a layout of the Noordam dining room? We'll be on the 3/10 cruise and I'd like to see what the arrangement is....Thanks!

Where did you find a layout of the Noordam dining room? We'll be on the 3/10 cruise and I'd like to see what the arrangement is....Thanks!

here are the table diagrams.

Richard

Here are the layouts for the upper and lower levels.

Rchard

1713731333_NODM_Lower_Level_DR1.jpg.ddbd1e5ad011efff7b0129994e8d465a.jpg

926219858_NODM_Upper_Level_DR1.jpg.ab3d0cfc85f67c22c8bd0fa51c3ff463.jpg

Here are the layouts for the upper and lower levels.

But those table arrangements can be altered. The table we had last June shows on that diagram as a table for 8, but instead it was divided into a four and a two, with a gap between them.

Archived