camp carnival question on the victory

ali38

Don't know about going early as they did seem to be setting up at the scheduled time, but you can sign up late and still get all the same info. On our next cruise in 2 weeks we will sign the grandsons up late and avoid the meeting as we have attended several and they are all the same.

They have the orientation meeting and Camp Carnival welcome party after dinner on the first night.

Kids cannot attend the welcome party alone.. it is only available to kids who's parents attend with them.

Babysitting is available the first night from 10pm until 3am.... but the first official day of camp is not until the first FULL day.

Hope that helps!

Cathy

what about leaving the kids in camp on port days.my dh and i would like to do an excursion without them.

I have left my kids in camp on port days...... in fact I tried to get them to go with us, but they were having so much fun in camp they wouldn't leave.

Yes, you can sign them up the first full day or any day during the week if that is when you start using camp. It's just kind of a pain because you will have to do the paperwork then and staff will be taken away from the group to help you. If you can, make it to the meeting. We've done it both ways but prefer to meet the entire staff at the meeting and get a feel for them.

Archived