Air arrangements

holand

Does anyone know when Princess lets you know your flights? How far in advance?

We want to make air arrangements to and from LAX.:confused:

Presumably you will be on Air Tahiti Nui and they have a limited number of flights, so why not look at their website.

Hi! I am on the same sailing as you 5/26 and the flights became available for me on Monday (75 days out from sailing). If they're not showing for you, you may want to contact either your travel agent or Princess. See you in 72 days!

Just curious but are you booked on the AM flight from Papeete to LAX? I just wonder if we can get off of the ship and get to the flight with enough time. I'm trying to decide if I can book that flight for myself or if I should do the PM flight. I'm doing my own air.

FYI: We booked RT air LAX-PPT through Princess for this cruise in May. Princess has us on the 10:00 PM Air Tahiti Nui flight out of Papeete to LAX.

I understand from reading these boards that while we have to be out of our cabins in the AM, we can store our luggage and carry-ons and have use of the ship (including meals) all day long. We've booked a tour of the island for that last day...then plan to shower in the spa showers before heading off to the airport.

Archived