Doing Happy Ticket Dance!!

Hi all

Well they finally arrived...YES we picked up our tickets etc today from our TA. Have to say, extremely excited now!! Seems VERY real.... can't wait.

Have to sit down tonight and think about tours, hubby and I have different ideas about what we want to do!:p Hubby is very keen to snorkel.....and i like to shop!! Am weighing up between tours and just 'doing our own thing', but figure that as first timers to that region, a tour would be the way to go. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I'm feeling quite organised, thanks to all the helpful hints and tips I have picked up on CC. Suitcase is under the bed and quickly filling! (Have to confess to buying new clothes. Well it was time for a new wardrobe anyway!!)

Looking forward to meeting all you other 'Easter Sunrise' cruisers onboard.

cheers!!

Karen;)

Oh Karen, I am excited for you too....it's just the best feeling to have the tickets in your hands after saving so hard to pay for them. :cool: I too, have started throwing things into the suitcase but I have been fine tuning my packing list so I don't forget a thing.

I am doing happy dance with you....see you on board.:D :D

Hi Karen, congratulations on having those tickets in your hot little hands. After all this time waiting it's hard to believe that it is only 3 weeks away.

We are doing a P&O cruise in each port but in Vila and Lifou we are only doing morning tours so we have time to do shopping in Vila and Snorkelling in Lifou. I think shopping is a "must do" in Vila.

See you all soon, Mel

..... hubby and I have different ideas about what we want to do!:p Hubby is very keen to snorkel.....and i like to shop!! Am weighing up between tours and just 'doing our own thing', but figure that as first timers to that region, a tour would be the way to go. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Karen;)

Congrats Karen. I know how excited you must be. I say, if you & hubby have different ideas about tours, then do different tours. You are both there to have a good time & you don't have to live in each others pockets. You'll still have plenty of time together.

Karen

I say, if you & hubby have different ideas about tours, then do different tours. You are both there to have a good time & you don't have to live in each others pockets. You'll still have plenty of time together.

Karen

Hi Karen

You know...... you are absolutely right!!! There is absolutely no reason why we can't do different tours. I think I just needed to hear that from somone else! Thanks:)

cheers!!

Karen;)

you are sailing on the same day as us.

I think Aussiedisneyfan sails the same time too. All from different places!!!

karon

Hi Karon

WOW!!! How exciting! Thats going to be a BIG day for all of us!!!

cheers!!

Karen;)

Karen,

No reason why you can't do something in the morning each then meet up for lunch and shopping together in the afternoon. Most of the tours have a few different departure times or Grab a taxi and get the driver to drop you in town for shopping, your hubby can get the driver to take him to hideaway for some great snorkelling, (heaps cheaper than a P&O tour) then get picked back up at a nominated time to meet you for lunch, (pay the driver half, then half when he gets picked up;) )somewhere lovely like Chantilleys, then you can get your duty free alcohol on the way back to the ship!! All happy:D

Chez

Archived