Is there loud music all over the ship on Celebrity?

Questioner

Yes, it's true, it really does happen. I have experienced it to the degree that I have requested the maitre'd to have it turned down because conversation at our table was impossible and people were getting headaches. It did get turned down. It happened more than once and was the canned music and not the performers. It did get better.

Now, the nightclub/disco on deck 11 of M-class ships. Pluuueeeeessss......don't get me started on that noise generator/hearing eliminator. They want you to drink, drink, drink, not talk at all.

May be she should have turned down her hearing aids. The traveler must have been confused and inserted a protable radio, not the hearing aid.

Loud music in public areas................ No problem on last cruise with X. Ask her what kind of marking was on the ship stacks. No hints with the X. Does she have pictures?

Or........... is this thread just troll bait?

Three days and I am on Century......... :rolleyes:

I posted a message yesterday suggesting spam, but understand that there is a new advertising feature on the boards (not appearing on the Celebrity board, but on others?) that includes an advertising block in the first post.

I still think that someone is having a bit of fun with all of us and agree with MrsKinsey. Things that make you go hmmmmm........

Phil

Phil and Mrskinsey, you are both so right. Having followed the OP postings under both names, most of which are now gone:rolleyes:

Don't feed the ......

Lois, have a great trip, keep us posted, always enjoy your reports:)

Tom

I am not fan of Carnival by any means, but even there I don't remember loud and offensive music EVERYWHERE. In fact I only remember music by the pool for a couple of hours during the day.. and not that exciting. I was expecting more fun from fun company Carnival.. :D

There was loud music played in the lobby during the day on Carnival and also the awful singing and dancing to loud music in the dining room at dinner.

I have not heard much in the way of loud music on X though there was more of that on the short Century cruise than I was used to or expecting.

Archived