Roll call on 'straight' roll call board ignored??

newfarmers

Hi Newfarmers

Don't get paranoid. We have been on 3 cruises now and only found out about this site whilst on our last cruise, so there are many cruisers out there that dont know about this site.

We have placed a roll call for our cruise in Nov with no reponses as yet, still early days though, but we are not worried about it anyway. If we get some reponses, yeah, if not who cares. Most cruise lines now have "Friends of Dorothy" meetings or as on our last cruise it was in the Princess Patter as "GLBT Rainbow meeting" where we met some other gays/lesbians on the cruise.

I am sure that even if you end up with no responses you will find others once on board your cruise.

My partner also says that I am addicted to this site since we found it, he is wrong its just that I love cruising and love to read other peoples thoughts and experiences.

Anyway hope you guys have a great trip when it gets here, im sure you will.

Mark & Matt

PS We are in Graceville Brisbane

My partner also says that I am addicted to this site since we found it, he is wrong its just that I love cruising and love to read other peoples thoughts and experiences.

How do you know your addicted to CruiseCritic

0. Cruiscritic is your main entertainment

1. You get up in the middle of the night to check out the boards

2. Its the first thing in the morning you check.

3. You hit the "reload" button every 5 seconds.

4. When your say "just one more post, honey" and turnes into much longer.

5. You get nurvous ticks when you are away from the boards too long

6. Do you regale your co-workers and friends with what's online

7. Do you LOL at work and everyone turnes their head.

Never had any open hostility on a rollcall about being gay, but HAVE had folks from the general one admit to "lurking" over here, when we had a separate one for GLBT's, to find out what we were up to, and if they could get invited to the parties we were planning!:D

And, especially on other lines than Celebrity, I've had no reponses, even on trips with Cunard.

Plus there ARE a lot of people who get overwhelmed by the search function, and post a new thread without realizing they're duplicating. I actually did that once myself when I first started posting on CC years ago...:o

Andrew

I agree Blazer, but I still think there's alot of homophobes here, and they're mostly "old has been men". Ignore them, and post away, and when they make cracks...... give em heck!!:D

Archived