YIPPEE!! Got our RCCL Docs today!!

My little spiral book arrived today! At first I did not know what the heck it was. I thought it was just another travel brochure, but when I opened it, and read what it was, I knew then. This is our first cruise with RCCL, our last was with Carnival and the docs were different.

Its really all official now, passports, docs and airline tickets all here!!!:) :) :) :)

Now the countdown really begins! YIPPEE!!!!! Okay, I am going to calm down now;)

Jamaica71594:

I think we are on the same Majesty sailing! (I'm counting the days too.)

Hope my documents are there when I open my mailbox later today:)

We are so excited, we are trying not to burst! This is our first cruise in four years and it's for our 15th anniversary.

If you hear a loud screaming from Arizona's direction ... it'll be me with my documents!!!

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":D

OK Folks everyone with an April cruise line up for our dance. That lovely big white envelope with our names on it& the spiral book with luggage tags, transfers to Pier & to Airport is all we need, but he book goes in my attaché. Have my Set Sail Pass with airline info, so I am ready to travel.

Got my clothes hanger attached to door with clothes on hangers on it. As I change my mind, something else goes there & another item goes back in closet. We are taking a week's worth of clothes, swim stuff, shorts & tops. A small bottle of Wisk to rinse clothes out to wear again the 2nd week as we travel TA (MIA-BCN) 4/16 on Brilliance.

My TA called today and she has MINE too. :D

Now it's official...we are on our way. I'll do the doc dance with ya.

I am so excited. We cruise on the same day which means I'll get to take a LIVE peek at the Freedom of the seas. Take lots of pictures

WOOOOHOOOOO! We got ours today as well:) 15 days to GOOO HOOOOOOAH!

Congrats! 15 days !!!

OK Folks everyone with an April cruise line up for our dance. That lovely big white envelope with our names on it& the spiral book with luggage tags, transfers to Pier & to Airport is all we need, but he book goes in my attaché. Have my Set Sail Pass with airline info, so I am ready to travel.

Got my clothes hanger attached to door with clothes on hangers on it. As I change my mind, something else goes there & another item goes back in closet. We are taking a week's worth of clothes, swim stuff, shorts & tops. A small bottle of Wisk to rinse clothes out to wear again the 2nd week as we travel TA (MIA-BCN) 4/16 on Brilliance.

I got my boots on and I'm ready to dance! :D

So I went to the mailbox, and .....

my documents were THERE!:D :D (thanx Jamaica for helping me anticipate!)

(Insert appropriate dance here):)

So close...but yet so far away. (I have SOOOOOO much to do in the next month!)

PHXscuba

Jamaica71594:

I think we are on the same Majesty sailing! (I'm counting the days too.)

Hope my documents are there when I open my mailbox later today:)

We are so excited, we are trying not to burst! This is our first cruise in four years and it's for our 15th anniversary.

If you hear a loud screaming from Arizona's direction ... it'll be me with my documents!!!

PHXscuba

Thats cool PHX, I will be hanging out in the Schooner lounge every night before bed, sipping my tropical drink, taking in all the excitement on board!:D :D :D We are leaving April 23rd.

I got my eDocs today as well. This maybe a silly question but will we not get anything in the mail. I am a little disappointed, not that it matters it is just so exciting when you check the mail and there it is. Also how does the luggage tags work with Edocs?

Thanks,

I wish I could do a doc dance. My cruise departs April 9. I called RCI and was advised that they sent them to my TA by UPS on Feb 26. My TA (TRAVELOCITY)sent them to me by US Mail on March 1, but I never received them. I know I don't really need them if I register online, but this is my first cruise and I would like to have them.

Archived