Is there honey and/or lemon on board?

Hi,

It might sound weird but I want to know is there honey and lemon on board? I need to drink a cup of warm honey water each morning, so that's why I ask...

Also, is the lemon in wedges or slice? The lemon is used when I eat too full....lol... When I am full near bedtime, I drink lemon juice, straight - don't add anything include water, before heading bed... this way, I won't feel sick and gasy in the morning....

I know honey is available at breakfast....in little packets--so you might want to grab a few and take them to your room so you will always have a place to get some if they are not available at other times.

There is usually a good supply of sliced lemons in the Windjammer at the drink station. Sometimes at lunch they would be open 30-45 minutes before the lemons arrived:mad:. Don't know why that was. In the dining room in the evening you can request lemon....and often they bring a small plate full.

I see honey, in those little, plastic jelly tubs, at breakfast everyday.

I also see lemon wedges near the iced tea. The dining room assistant waiter also brings lemon wedges with iced tea at dinner.

I imagine you'll be alright.

D

In the dining room we always ask our waiter to bring us lemon slices every night with dinner and so far we always had our lemon slices.

Jan

Lemon slices are one of my pet peeves - you can't squeeze a slice! Give me a wedge. I like lots of lemon in my iced tea.

Lemon slices are one of my pet peeves - you can't squeeze a slice! Give me a wedge. I like lots of lemon in my iced tea.

I prefer the wedges too. misery 1001 perhaps you could ask your waiter for a whole lemon each night and cut it up yourself. The waiters are more than happy to please.

Jan

Archived