Carnival “Crack Down”

JStarbrite

Hasn't anybody noticed that the recent “crack down” coincides with spring break?

Or haven't you noticed that gas prices go up just before a holiday?

Are we stupid????

Corporate America thinks so.

LMAO....great observation!

Lets see how things are in 2 months....probably back to normal...LOL :D

Well the other thread was closed by time I got back to it..Just wanted to say If you smuggle your beer in wine bottles LABEL them. I made the mistake when washing my hair thinking I was using beer, but it was red wine instead, I had a lovely purple color tint all week..:rolleyes:

Also white wine works well too.:p

Well the other thread was closed by time I got back to it..Just wanted to say If you smuggle your beer in wine bottles LABEL them. I made the mistake when washing my hair thinking I was using beer, but it was red wine instead, I had a lovely purple color tint all week..:rolleyes:

Also white wine works well too.:p

OMG, what a waste of good wine...:D The purple hair must have looked great, I would die. Sorry to hear of this and thanks for the labeling tip.

LMAO....great observation!

Lets see how things are in 2 months....probably back to normal...LOL :D

Or maybe a liability issue. Drinking can be controlled if you are buying it on board. If you bring 5 quarts of Vodka:eek: and do a header over the side.........:eek:

Family can hire a "Lawyer"........:eek:

Hasn't anybody noticed that the recent “crack down” coincides with spring break?

Or haven't you noticed that gas prices go up just before a holiday?

Are we stupid????

Corporate America thinks so.

Hey - no joke. I am especially irritated about the gas prices - since barrels of gas are lower than they have been in a LONG time. But I thought that I was the only one that thought we were being played as fools.

Hey - no joke. I am especially irritated about the gas prices - since barrels of gas are lower than they have been in a LONG time. But I thought that I was the only one that thought we were being played as fools.

Premium is 3.59 here in SD. It will level off a little and then go really high for the summer season. Figures that I have planned a 2 week driving trip with the kids to Yosimite, Lake Tahoe and the High Sierras. Gonna have to pick up some extra shifts to afford the gas.

Premium is 3.59 here in SD. It will level off a little and then go really high for the summer season. Figures that I have planned a 2 week driving trip with the kids to Yosimite, Lake Tahoe and the High Sierras. Gonna have to pick up some extra shifts to afford the gas.

Oh my gosh....and I was whining over $2.79 for premium. Enjoy your trip - it will be worth every gallon!

We are sheep that's for sure, but no matter what the price of gas is NOTHING will keep us at home and they know it.

And thats what "they" count on.

Oh my gosh....and I was whining over $2.79 for premium. Enjoy your trip - it will be worth every gallon!

It can be found cheaper inland but down town, where all the tourists are, thats what they are getting. Like bluefin said we won't stay home so they will continue to charge what ever they feel like charging and we will pay for it.

In Grand Turk I heard the price of gas is over 8 dollars a gallon so I guess we should consider ourselves lucky.

Or maybe a liability issue. Drinking can be controlled if you are buying it on board. If you bring 5 quarts of Vodka:eek: and do a header over the side.........:eek:

Family can hire a "Lawyer"........:eek:

You could always pre-order 5 quarts of Vodka to your cabin.:rolleyes:

I think they might prefer that....LOL

All they have to do is wrap the balcony's with chicken wire to keep jumpers in...LMAO

And thats what "they" count on.

It can be found cheaper inland but down town, where all the tourists are, thats what they are getting. Like bluefin said we won't stay home so they will continue to charge what ever they feel like charging and we will pay for it.

In Grand Turk I heard the price of gas is over 8 dollars a gallon so I guess we should consider ourselves lucky.

I wonder how much the cost of gas in Grand Turk is taxes. Aren't they under England's rule?

You could always pre-order 5 quarts of Vodka to your cabin.:rolleyes:

I think they might prefer that....LOL

All they have to do is wrap the balcony's with chicken wire to keep jumpers in...LMAO

You are right about the pre-order.....that "would" make them legally liable.......;) At least that way they know how much booze you have......:rolleyes:

But it is a sue happy world out there.

I was thinking of that chicken wire thing myself the othe day........:D

O.K. all you other stater's out there... I"m from L.A., and we're paying $3.15 a gallon for just reg unleaded. Do I think "Judging" from the number of cars still clogging the freeways that gas prices are high enough ? NO

I don't see the out cry out there yet! I don't see hundreds or thousands of demonstaters out there, I don't see the news doing hours and hours of coverage of it. I don't see it as a main topic of discussion out there at all.

The main thing out there now in the headlines is Global Warming, and some fat guy who spends $30,000.00 of utility usage each year for his one home.

When we were on our honeymoon almost 20 years ago in Italy, one thing that shocked me was that they gasoline was $4.50 a gallon....and again that was almost 20 years ago.

We have it easy by comparison.

Archived