Carnival website log-in

popsec

Anyone else having problems logging into Carnival's website. I keep getting a message that it's an invalid password........but it's the same one I've been using every day for months :confused:

Anyone else having problems logging into Carnival's website. I keep getting a message that it's an invalid password........but it's the same one I've been using every day for months :confused:

Not here everything works.. check your cap locks for your password

If that isn't it.. I had that problem before .. goto tools .. internet options.. general tab.. then delete cookies..

I just logged on with no problems.

Fred

Yeah I tried to log in last night, and the password that I have had since day 1 was invalid... (and yes, I made sure about spelling, caps lock, etc..)

I just did the forgot my password link, had them send a new password, logged in and went to my profile and just changed it back to my original password again.

I would guess that somebody must have deleted a portion of the websites passwords, if this many people had it happen in the same couple of days.

(how many people just haven't tried to log in and found out yet?)

Bill

Yeah I tried to log in last night, and the password that I have had since day 1 was invalid... (and yes, I made sure about spelling, caps lock, etc..)

I just did the forgot my password link, had them send a new password, logged in and went to my profile and just changed it back to my original password again.

I would guess that somebody must have deleted a portion of the websites passwords, if this many people had it happen in the same couple of days.

(how many people just haven't tried to log in and found out yet?)

Bill

Hi Bill...I had to finally do the "forgot my password" thing also and then went in and reset it. Seems to be ok now :)

Archived