Cunard Keeps Brochures To Themselves

Wadadli1

I just went to the cunard.co.uk site, looking for brochures. Partly because I was curious about the difference between the US vs UK versions, but also because they offer not only different ones, one can even request the infamous DVD.

To my disappointment I was told at the top of the page that These Are For UK Residents Only! I was directed to click to another page that sent me to the US version of cunard.com. We already have the brochures they offer, and besides, I want to read the UK ones.

If I went ahead and filled out the form do you think they might slip up and send me the UK versions?

If I went ahead and filled out the form do you think they might slip up and send me the UK versions?

I doubt it. I only have copies of the US brochure because I picked up a copy on the QE2. Other than coming over to Europe and collecting one I can't think of any way of getting one sent:( . (Actually I have thought of one - have you tried ringing Cunard and asking them if they could send you one for curiosity's sake?:) )

I have a friend who lives in London. One scheme we came up with was having the brochures sent to him and he would mail them to me.

We'll be on the QM2 in September (the geographical thing Matthew talked about yesterday). Think there might be some lying about on that ship?

I swear, it was easier to get Absinthe than these brochures!

Just outside the cruise sales office on QE2 is a rack with European, UK and US brochures. One can pick up what one wants.

I am sure the same will apply to QM2.

This should provide an avenue to obtain these things!

Or perhaps we should start putting our home brochures on Ebay!

Matthew

I have a friend who lives in London. One scheme we came up with was having the brochures sent to him and he would mail them to me.

We'll be on the QM2 in September (the geographical thing Matthew talked about yesterday). Think there might be some lying about on that ship?

I swear, it was easier to get Absinthe than these brochures!

The brochures are available at UK travel agents. Can't your friend pick one up from Thomas Cook or the like and send it to you?

Two years ago it was possible to download the UK brochure from a web site that offered many different cruise brochures. Yet I have no idea anymore what the adress was.

Does anybody know such a site?

Carlmm,

You could try here: http://www.cruiseline.co.uk/brochure.php

...or here: http://www.brochurebank.co.uk

Hope this helps,

Gavin

Sigh. Only helps if I'm in the UK, Gavin. And Cunard didn't have electronic brochures, and the ones available via the post are not only old I'd have to pay for them.

Thank you for trying.

So here is the current plan--ask my friend in London to send me the brochures. In the meantime, brazenly fill out the online request page even though it tells me I can't, and then make a map of the ship which highlights where the cruise sales office is.

Thanks all, for your help. Oh, and if I should manage to get hold of the brochures anytime soon, I promise to send them on to Kindlychap, who seems to have been forgotten...

So here is the current plan--ask my friend in London to send me the brochures. In the meantime, brazenly fill out the online request page even though it tells me I can't, and then make a map of the ship which highlights where the cruise sales office is.

Thanks all, for your help. Oh, and if I should manage to get hold of the brochures anytime soon, I promise to send them on to Kindlychap, who seems to have been forgotten...

Angela, If you have any problems, let me know. I'd be happy to post a copy of the new brochure to you, but you'd need to contact me off forum. Anita

Angela, If you have any problems, let me know. I'd be happy to post a copy of the new brochure to you, but you'd need to contact me off forum. Anita

I'm very sorry, I lost track of this and so am late in saying thank you for your kind offer.

At this time my friend in London has said he will get the brochures and send them over. So I'll see how that works out before moving on to the next plan.

I've gotten in the habit of saving brochures, most especially for the trips I've made. Amazing how often I need to refer to them. I've also been able to print out some wonderful things posted on this topic.

Having the reference material at hand can be so handy for future use for myself or to help others.

I am so grateful for the help I get from those who post here.

Archived