Juneau Mt Roberts Tram question

SakeDad

I'm taking a helicopter trip that drops me off around 11:30am and have whale watching check in at 2:45pm at the base of the tram.

Will this allow me plenty of time to take the tram to the top (assuming weather is good)?? Basically 3 hours free time between the two if everything runs according to schedule.

You should have no problem at all. As you said the whale watching(Orca) and the tram are right across the street from each other. Now if it is foggy no sense going up on the tram. You will not be able to see a thing.

marilyn

I'm taking a helicopter trip that drops me off around 11:30am and have whale watching check in at 2:45pm at the base of the tram.

Will this allow me plenty of time to take the tram to the top (assuming weather is good)?? Basically 3 hours free time between the two if everything runs according to schedule.

Yes, if you get the chance and the cloud ceiling isn't too low, take a ride up to the top of Mt. Roberts on the tram. The view is fantastic!

115_1523.jpg.a14e96067f709b66eb09d5c48bc63e6e.jpg

Archived