No one on roll call??

Denycejac26

I am booked on the Triumph 10/6/07 and noticed there is only one person on the roll call....would you be concerned?

I know not everyone is here on cc(they should be! lol). I just am afraid of an empty ship...as nice as no lines would be it is also nice to have people to chat/party with?!!

Just thought I would ask.

Thanks for posting!

Denyce

It's still very early don't worry someone will join the roll call. I was booked on the Oct 27th sailing, and there were 2 of us on there then they re-booked on a different sailing and we ended up switching to the Sept 15th Sailing.

Less than one percent of cruisers post on CC, divide that by the cruise lines, and then the ships, and then the dates, and it's actually surprising when there ARE people on the roll calls. Sometimes you will have plenty, sometimes none... but no, I wouldn't be concerned... the ship will be full :D

I am booked on the Triumph 10/6/07 and noticed there is only one person on the roll call....would you be concerned?

I know not everyone is here on cc(they should be! lol). I just am afraid of an empty ship...as nice as no lines would be it is also nice to have people to chat/party with?!!

Thanks for posting!

Denyce

I guess you'll have the ship all to yourselves!:) Have a great cruise!

Denyce

First Pride Cruise, we had 21 Roll Call, the ship was full, Second Pride Roll Call we had 18 and the ship was also full. There are tons of people that read Cruise Critic but do not join the Roll Calls or even post on here.

While wearing my Cruise Critic shirt onboard, I usually do that on Embarkation day, I get alot of people coming to me and asking wheres the Greet and Meet or they say that they love my website :D

Fred

The girl's went on a cruise last October. I think we had 2 people respond. One poster, Brian, came with his family and we all shared a snorkel tour together and got together for Karaoke and had a great time! The other poster we never hooked up with. Brian and I used to joke about how much fun it would be having the ship to ourselves and we wondered if they would let us drive! But, the ship was full, as far as I could tell! Our next cruise is October 25 and so far no one has responded to my roll call!

Thanks for posting!

Denyce

THAT'S BECAUSE NO ONE CRUISES IN OCTOBER!!! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT BEFORE YOU BOOKED??

bNb

Archived