P & O Community

katiecoos

I have tried to join the P & O Community Board on their homesite, and I don't seem to be able to register. I have booked a cruise on their new ship Ventura and would love to communicate with other cruisers. Has anyone else had trouble registering or logging in.

I have tried to join the P & O Community Board on their homesite, and I don't seem to be able to register. I have booked a cruise on their new ship Ventura and would love to communicate with other cruisers. Has anyone else had trouble registering or logging in.

Yes lots,

It is not just you. The Website is in the process of being updated and has been for some considerable time it is very frustrating to a lot of people. :mad: I would suggest you do the some of the following:

1 Just wait until it is complete. I or someone else will be posting on here when the big day comes.

2 Leave it a few months and then do 1:confused:

3 Ask your questions on here as there are a few P&O waifs and strays lurk over here most of the time:cool: and I am sure we will do our best to answer your questions.

There are some lovely people over on Cruise Connections and me:rolleyes:. I am sure you will find it very informative. Eventually, sometime, perhaps.

Happy Cruising

:cool:

Dai

Hi,

P&O Cruise Connections is terribly slowly and 'clunky'. Like Dai has already mentioned it is supposed to be upgraded at any time.

You might like to join the Crows Nest - an alternative forum set up by a CCer who was fed up with the speed (or lack of)!

www.crowsnestonline.net

Bev

Hi,

P&O Cruise Connections is terribly slowly and 'clunky'. Like Dai has already mentioned it is supposed to be upgraded at any time.

You might like to join the Crows Nest - an alternative forum set up by a CCer who was fed up with the speed (or lack of)!

www.crowsnestonline.net

Bev

Hey Bev, what a small world !

I see you are from Grays, me too!

I live in Meesons Lane, what about you?

My wife and I are avid cruisers, Done Oceana 3 times and Celebrity Summit once, what about you?

Hey Bev, what a small world !

I see you are from Grays, me too!

I live in Meesons Lane, what about you?

My wife and I are avid cruisers, Done Oceana 3 times and Celebrity Summit once, what about you?

Hi there - small world indeed! No idea where Meesons Lane is! We're more Chadwell...the rough end!

We love our cruises...started with Airtours, then Oriana, 3 on RCI, 1 on Celebrity and a couple of weekenders. Just about to book Hawaii for October 2008 on Celebrity. Hopefully they release the itineraries tomorrow! :D

Bev

Hi there - small world indeed! No idea where Meesons Lane is! We're more Chadwell...the rough end!

We love our cruises...started with Airtours, then Oriana, 3 on RCI, 1 on Celebrity and a couple of weekenders. Just about to book Hawaii for October 2008 on Celebrity. Hopefully they release the itineraries tomorrow! :D

Bev

Hi Bev, Meesons Lane is just on the other side of Grays from you (half a mile past Aldi).

Is it true that most people would find it difficult to go back to Airtours after going on Celebrity, P&O, etc. ?

Gerry

Hi Bev, Meesons Lane is just on the other side of Grays from you (half a mile past Aldi).

Is it true that most people would find it difficult to go back to Airtours after going on Celebrity, P&O, etc. ?

Gerry

For what we paid, Airtours was great - couldn't find fault with anything. I think I would find it difficult to go back to Airtours now though. P&O/RCI and Celebrity are superior, but then you are paying the appropriate price for it.

Bev

Gerry

I would definitely agree - after sailing with RCI we loved the look of the Ocean Village itinerary for 2 weeks but the ship just looked boring and way too casual. After all a cruise should be a cruise not like a normal holiday which ocean village seems to market it as

I would definitely agree - after sailing with RCI we loved the look of the Ocean Village itinerary for 2 weeks but the ship just looked boring and way too casual. After all a cruise should be a cruise not like a normal holiday which ocean village seems to market it as

Kitty, I believe that Ocean Village, Airtours, etc, are targetted at a different type of person to P&O, Celebrity, etc.

I believe I am the type of person that would not enjoy the former based on what I have heard from others.

Gerry

Hi,

Went on OV in 2005, it was great 7/10. Sailed on Legend last year , it was definitely a class above all round 10/10. I think OV prices are expensive compared to RCI & P&O.

I doubt we would book on OV again after experiencing RCI.

:p Heather.

• 1 month later...
Know what you mean. Been twice witn P&O Joined their community a year ago but have never been able to "get in". They keep e mailing me my password but keep refusing me access. Repmar

Hi, I registered with this site as well, but won't let me log on...........:rolleyes:

same for me. just tried to register - no joy.

Know what you mean, tried nearly a year to log on. They kept sending e mails with password but still no joy. At last though I e mailed them to sort the problem and they "reset" my details. OK now.

Hi,

Just thought I'd add my tuppence worth to this thread.

The 2 sites mentioned above have very different styles - one I can recommend (as a member & moderator of the site) the other I can not because I am not a member of it. I have however heard it has a very different style to it.

My suggestion would be to check them both out with an open mind and then decide which one fits your needs and expectations!

feebee_71:)

Hi,

Just thought I'd add my tuppence worth to this thread.

The 2 sites mentioned above have very different styles - one I can recommend (as a member & moderator of the site) the other I can not because I am not a member of it. I have however heard it has a very different style to it.

My suggestion would be to check them both out with an open mind and then decide which one fits your needs and expectations!

feebee_71

Neither of which I can get on to because of my ********** Internet connection and the ineptitude of my B/B supplier.:mad::mad::mad:

Not a Happy Bunny:mad:

:mad:

Dai

But soon ...................................... watch out!!!!!

First Timers and Experienced Cruisers will be made especially welcome. We need members who are willing to either pose their questions and queries on matters cruising or would like to pass on their wealth of experience and ship anecdotes.

The friendly and liberal environment of the site is in need of support and folks of good-will will be made very welcome on the site.

Happy Cruising to you all!

http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=3510

Archived