Yehh 200 sleeps to Go!!

epal

Couldn't wait to see the Pacific Dawns website count down clock, this morning has only 200 sleeps to go. Is this to our cruise? I know its still along time but who's counting:D :D :D

No epal. It's 208 sleeps til our cruise. P&O haven't updated that bit since they cancelled the first cruise. I had all intentions of posting the same message next Monday when it is 200 sleeps to go. Not bad considering when we booked it was over 500. Slowly getting there.

Karen

Thanks Karen, I'm always out of tune. I can't wait for our cruise. I've be reading the Sky Daily and find it helps me sleep. I wake at 4.30am every day , and the first thing I think of is cruise critic when I get to work I log in. I can't wait to meet the people I have met so I hope we'll have a get together ( my son says "Get a Life") ) I say, now I have one !:confused: perhaps I'm Hooked ,:eek: . Have wondered about a cruise for 2008 but am still looking for ways to get Hb interested He wants to go go to Europe:( :( Who will organise a get together for the CC'rs??:p

......I hope we'll have a get together ( my son says "Get a Life") ):p

My DH says the same thing. Reckons he's going to ban this website. Everytime he comes into the room when I'm on the comp I'm on CC. (So he reckons but it's not QUITE true). Is your son going on the cruise too? How old is he?

We'll definately have a CC get together. Will organise something as the time gets closer.

Karen

I would love to cruise in Europe but we would be spending most of the time with my mother in law She would love to as well but she's getting on now,she used to go to sea for 5 months on end when Babbo(Father In Law)was alive; he also work on the sea and was able to take her with him.

My son Curtis Is 22 He's been on a couple of cruises but was to young to appreciate it. He will not be coming( Thank goodness, this is a holiday:eek: ) He 's going to look after the house and dogs:p

I was bored at work so I did some counting.. sorry to be pedantic Karen but it's 201 sleeps to your cruise :p .

200 days to go till the 8th of November, the day Dawn moves from her berth at White Bay (according to Sydney Ports) and docks at Circular Quay - presumably for a naming ceremony or some ceremony - probably a travel agent lunch or something.. wish I was there to go on and have a look around!

I was bored at work so I did some counting.. sorry to be pedantic Karen but it's 201 sleeps to your cruise :p .

200 days to go till the 8th of November, the day Dawn moves from her berth at White Bay (according to Sydney Ports) and docks at Circular Quay - presumably for a naming ceremony or some ceremony - probably a travel agent lunch or something.. wish I was there to go on and have a look around!

Try your caluculations again Martin:) . We leave on a Friday which is 28 weeks & 4 days away. 28(weeks) x 7 equals 196 days plus 4 equals 200.

Also, put it this way. Today is the 113th day of the year & we go on the 313th day of the year.

Karen

oh yeah.. oops! I was counting from today and getting to 200 on the 8th, but that's right because it includes the sleep on the 8th. It's OK, I left my brain at home I think!!

So I'll change my comment to - in 201 sleeps you'll be waking up on Pacific Dawn for the first time.. :D

Now I'm going to throw my calendar out the window... :)

oh yeah.. oops! I was counting from today and getting to 200 on the 8th, but that's right because it includes the sleep on the 8th. It's OK, I left my brain at home I think!!

So I'll change my comment to - in 201 sleeps you'll be waking up on Pacific Dawn for the first time.. :D

Now I'm going to throw my calendar out the window... :)

Don't worry Martin, we all have those days:p .

Karen

Archived