Diamond Disembarking

SipeShape

This is my first cruise with Princess and we have an early flight out of Long Beach at 12:35 P.M.

Does Princess offer self disembarking like C.C.L? If not can we leave when the first group is allowed to?Any help is appreciated.Thanks

This is my first cruise with Princess and we have an early flight out of Long Beach at 12:35 P.M.

Does Princess offer self disembarking like C.C.L? If not can we leave when the first group is allowed to?Any help is appreciated.Thanks

They do offer this option on the disembarkation forms .

I didnot take this option myself but the pursers desk on ship will fill you in with the details.You disembark earlier than the other passengers I do know that.....Hope this has been helpful to you.....Kruisey:)

I did this twice on the Diamond. I go to the pursers desk and give them the airline and time of my flight. The send you tags for your bags and you disembark when your colored tag is called. I took Primetime shuttle and was there in time to even have lunch upstairs in the bar and still waited to board the flight.

Shelley

We used self-disembarkation on the Diamond last week. We had to be ready to wheel our bags off by 7:15 am. They called self disembarkation passengers by letters A, B, C, & D. We were called first in the A group and were off the ship by 7:45 am. You're in for a treat...the Diamond is a wonderful ship. I'm in the process of writing a review & will post it soon! Enjoy your cruise. ;)

We were also on the Diamond recently (3/24) and did the "Walk Off" disembarkation. We were in group B and were called at 7:45 am. We were through immigration, in our car and on the freeway by 8:05. Wheeled luggage is a must! As long as you can handle your own luggage, it's a breeze.

Even if you don't do "Walk Off" disembarkation, as long as you tell Princess your flight arrangements, you should be okay. They'll get you off early. Enjoy your cruise!

--Junglejane

Hi SipeShape, Check out our roll call here. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=441299

We would love to meet you on board. :)

Archived